ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Jackpot
Now, i'm decently sure everyone knows of cs:go jackpot or things like it.
Well it seems to be working out for cs:go so, why not adapt it to toribash?

This would help in:
Sinking some tc (In Cs:Go jackpot a small portion of the winnings is sent to a jackpot admin.)
Spicing up the game, instead of doing the boring old grind or whoring the market why not take a chance and gamble? Everyone loves to gamble! :-D

I can't think of more big reasons, some small ones that are not worth mentioning yes.

One of the few problems i see with this is well the Qi restrictions on items, e.x. you cant have void items in your inv unless you have the right amount of Qi so maybe only making it so that you cant activate the item but have it in your deactive? Or making seperate jackpots with Qi restrictions but that gets rid of some of the fun. And seeing as 5.0 is apparently coming out soon this shouldn't be to big of a change, letting items with higher qi than the user be in their deactive.

CnC is very much welcome
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors.
~~~Seth93z
-----
Don't want to edit, by 5.0 comming out soon i ment the #hype growing quickly. sorry for any misunderstandings
-----
Whoever closed my thread, what i have posted is not against the S&I rules, i have read them over twice please don't close this thread again.
Last edited by Seth; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I think you forget toribash is a game with an inbuilt dueling and betting system in every server!

No, I didn't forget. Obviously I had no part in designing this system.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today