Toribash
Original Post
Hello hello.
I posted this in the "Best formal Introduction of the Week" thread.

Btw, Hi!

Name: Zac, I would rather not give out my last name online.

ToriBash Username: Disc.

Belt: White Belt.

Education / Qualification: I am in grade 9, Queensland Australia standard.

Occupation(if you are still a student leave this blank): I am a student, but I have a casual job working at a Pizza Cafe.

Your Hobbies: I play soccer for a club, and I enjoy making things. Things such as little weapons to fire at my friends during class, and
miniature models that I make out of a random bolt and some office stuff I found lying around the house. I also like to bake, it makes me happy (:

Your Goals: I would like to go to University and qualify as an Architect when I graduate from school. As I get to about 25 - 30, I would look for a partner to marry. Eventually I would retire, and we would go live in a beachhouse somewhere. I know, all planned out right?

Your Goals in ToriBash: (specify) To become a well-known and respected player. To also improve my skills and reach Black Belt within the next few months. Apparently it doesn't take that long according to a person I met in-game.

About Yourself : (About 100 Words) I am a 13 year old male in Australia. I am in grade 9, which is the second year of high school here in Queensland. I have been working in the same Pizza Cafe for about 7 months now, which is pretty crap. I should be getting out there and getting a new job. I play soccer for a club in the B team, there is A, B, C1 and C2 teams. I am a fairly smart person. At my school there is a "Top Scholar" program that only some students get selected for, I am one of those students. I also play Volleyball as one of my school classes, and will be travelling interstate shortly for the state championships.

Why You Joined ToriBash: (About 100 Words) Well, I got bored of simple online flash games like the ones you find on miniclip.com or crazymonkeygames.com. So a few days ago I Googled "unique physics fighting games" and found Toribash on the top of the list. The video caught my attention as I like fighting games that include some blood and dismemberment. I clicked on it, downloaded it, and played the tutorials. It was quite hard at first, but then I got the hang of it in a few hours. So, in short, I joined Toribash because it caught my attention and kept me hooked.

Why You Like To Post On The Forums: (About 100 Words) Well, I would like to be well-known and respected, as I mentioned earlier. I also like to know what's going on in the community by lokking at the news, and learn some new moves, techniques and commands etc. Downloading new mods also excites me, because I like having to change my style for different scenarios. The Wibbles place kinda surprised me, because everywhere other than that these forums are nice and clean. And, I must learn some more on this clan stuff .

Thankyou for reading!
Last edited by disc_old; Aug 6, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
hi there very nice introduction!

welcome to the forums, if u want to be respected, try to be active on the forums

and if ur goal is to reach black belt, it will take about 2 weeks :P but that depends on how "nerd" u r xd

well, just wanted to welcome you
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i already like you as the person above me said. if you want TC buying/boosters are the easiest. then its art, events, surveys. i get most of my tc from surveys 5k, actually and to get to black belt, i donno....3 months most likely if you play every 2/3 days
Last edited by riverchen; Aug 6, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
I like this guy. Welcome to the forums man. I wish i had a little job in a pizza place or something like that. Anyway, have fun. I think i'll give you a free item seeing as i like you so much.

EDIT: *Donates head texture*
Last edited by iamrubbish; Aug 6, 2009 at 11:49 PM.
finally! someone who take the time to read the tutorials and the rules and such! you already are pretty respected! welcome to the toribash community!
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Moshi moshi.

Resident bored banhammerer suomynona here.

Have a nice stay.

Also, don't complain about how I act like I own everything. I've had people do that. <.<
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Moshi moshi.

Resident bored banhammerer suomynona here.

Have a nice stay.

Also, don't complain about how I act like I own everything. I've had people do that. <.<

If anyone says he isn't nice they lie. :3

Anyway. You are pretty cool. I already chat with you on IRC. You will go far my friend.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.