Toribash
Original Post
Get this show on the road.
I made this thread for some clarification.

Well, today I just realized that I am one of the leaders of [ToriKnights]. So I will start taking part in some of the bigger discussions, recruiting, and hopefully much more. I can help out with alliances and competitions, art, and other fields a swell. I plan to help some members with other things, ToriKnight related or not, and I also help other clans out. I will start focusing my responsibilities on this clan more over than others, but please keep in mind I have a lot to do with Runners League. I also have some responsibility helping out friend's clans. Anyway,I'm saying I could help out a great deal here.

I think our roster could use some work though. I took in mind some different ideas. Instead of the usual 'Member' list, I think we should use a 'funner' tactic. I would take a screen shot of everyone's heads, and work them into a picture frame. It would help recognize them as with some identification. Things like any stolen heads from others, etc etc. Also, it would just look cool.

That, or we should do something more representative, like a signature. I would be happy to do it for free. These signatures would be posted under our name in the roster.

Example #1:

Example#2:

And for the leaders, something like this :

These will go for no charges/expenses. Consider my handful help for this clan. There will be more to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member list: I see that in the roster, Ofillusion said ' Post below here and I will report you, and you will be banned.' That seems too harsh, and we could use that area for updates. For example, BKrabbit quit recently and no one has updated the Roster. I think it is because because we lack 'communication' of some sort. I have a feeling that we do not know each other so well, that is the reason. Honestly, I don't know you guys. This is the first time I have actually seen you guys, Seplou and other. WarMedic hasn't really known me for much. I think we need to get involved in the Toribash Community more. Also, in this clan, more importantly. I am going to make a 'Who are You' thread, and you tell some things about yourself, and what have you done in the community. If there already is one, that has not been deleted, I could bring it back to life.

More to come soon..
Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 3, 2009 at 08:37 PM.
This is a good idea.

Ill add these pictures if you send them too me and mabye you could make one for all the members.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
/invade

sly of course you have alot to do with runners league. ur the main leader and u started it and ur the maintainer person of the social group. lol.
Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
wtf happend too the roster list

Nothing really bad happened. Just some members that have quit, like BKrabbit, were still up there.
EDIT: Burden is a member now, please update the member list.

I AM STARTING ON THE SIGNATURES

They will not be too detailed, we are just using them for identification.

EDIT2: Sup?

Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 7, 2009 at 10:09 PM.
must I add the sigs into the roster?

btw nice job
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.