Toribash
Original Post
Chat in a different room
I thought this was a good idea
for example say if your in a server and you /sa for your friend or clan member etc, then you have to leave that current room and join the room the player is in. and what if the room if full? or what if they not there when you get there
then you have wasted your time.

So what i thought would be cool is that you can send a message in toribash through to the other player in another room without switching rooms.
kind of like a whisper but now you are whispering someone in a different room to you. this form would be much easier for asking people to duel or war etc.
not everyone comes on forum and will see the message you left them, they might see it 2 hours later but if you send it in game they will see it there shining red.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I think everyone that's ever played toribash has had this thought and agreed. I have also played toribash and agree as well.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
why don't you just use irc or skype to see if they are on or not? i mean this isn't really needed
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
well pimp some people dont use skype and as i said some dont go on forums either
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's easy to go on the forums and click irc and go to your clan... If they don't go on the forums or are not willing to do that the probably don't want to talk to you
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
It's easy to go on the forums and click irc and go to your clan... If they don't go on the forums or are not willing to do that the probably don't want to talk to you

But it's too hard to bump your own market threads. Stop trolling.
I think I might be retired.
Haha ok i dont know what that was

but stay on topic
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This would make toribash so much "laggier" and would probably take some time to implement

Channel - ok
We had a thingy so you could chat in other rooms, but it was a tad crap.

Not to worry though, we are plotting something else that'll allow people to chat across different rooms etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you