ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
wats up, I am Omar.
So, Hey guys, My name is Omar, I am new here, I have read and accept rules and i will never miss it i hope, And i will be sociable with ppl, Also i am good at graphics so, A will help ppl and get some tc, And i hope that ppl be nice with me and like me.
Yes, this community is great, I can ouch for that,so welcome to toribash and have fun here!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by xDarkAssasinX View Post
So, Hey guys, My name is Omar, I am new here, I have read and accept rules and i will never miss it i hope, And i will be sociable with ppl, Also i am good at graphics so, A will help ppl and get some tc, And i hope that ppl be nice with me and like me.

Beware, Toribash is addictive.
Haha welcome >;]
Master of the arcane arts
Hello and welcome to toribash.
I can send to you 500 tc and idk why i just dont need tc :lol:, lol.
Cool proflie picture man Welcome to the best community you will ever see! (even better than battlefields) Post or be killed ;). Enjoy!
blue
pink
don't worry, i will be active a lot, and thnx, i just edit it not made it, it was that girl/boy only, but i added the floor and some effects to hair and my name, it was so easy and quick.
Believe in what you want to get,
So believe in me baby.
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay here, have fun and such...

If you need any help, feel free to send me a private message.
i am good at graphics so, A will help ppl and get some tc

Envy...
I have read and accept rules and i will never miss it i hope, And i will be sociable with ppl

This is very good, it's bad to see new members being banned and stuff for not having read enough about the forum and the game itself.

Good luck on your Toribash journey.
Last edited by Ranzig; Nov 10, 2013 at 07:06 PM.