Ranking
Original Post
Hello parrots
I'm honored to be be apart of a veteran clan . Anywho, this clan is obviously the best and will become more popular then kim kardashians "break the internet" pictures in no time. I just want to introduce myself. I'm a toribash player(the more you know). 10th Dan but I would go as far to say that I have the skill of a green belt that earned all his QI by playing jousting. I think I'm cool so you probably do to. Anyway this clan is the bomb CUCKOOO!
Curious aren't you.
Welcome to the clan bud, good to have you on board.

Now to wait a week for anyone to notice you're here! :D
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I think I'm cool so you probably do too.

10/10
welcome
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Is the 123 counting said apples or some form of cheer leading?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Is the 123 counting said apples or some form of cheer leading?

Good guesses but the 123 stands for 2 things.
1. It stands for how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll.
2. It resembles me not wanting to pay for a name change.
Curious aren't you.
Oh hi new friend : D I can't describe how happy I am to meet a new friend : D It hasn't happened to me in ages : D I guess I'll just keep posting those very cheerful smileys : D
Can you tell us ( or me because it seems like you know everyone already but not me) how old are you ? And maybe what you do. I'm 21 and I'm... What am I ? A professional loner I guess.
-----
Oh and, I'm a 2nd dan black belt with a skill of a yellow belt that earned his QI by only playing aikido and losing (unless I shovel against white belts) So I guess we'll be good friends o/
Last edited by rainboweye; Apr 2, 2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well I'm very young. I'm 16. I'm smart. I play basketball and go to the gym like 4 times a week. I enjoy long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Curious aren't you.
Depends on what your goal is. I'm already in good shape so I'm just building muscle. If you want to lose weight ride a unicorn, if no unicorn available than use a treadmill and elliptical. For building muscle just ask any douche-bag with big muscles wearing a sleeveless shirt how to build up muscle on any body part(don't skip leg day!!!). But when they start speaking to you don't be intimidated by the way they speak, they will say bro allot and speak very loud and sometimes they will start humping the nearest thing with a beating heart. If that happens just wait they will be done within a minute. Also 75% of getting in shape is eating right. People go to the gym and think they can eat anything they want, wrong. Eat healthy work out. Get laid, get paid, Gatorade.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Well I'm very young. I'm 16. I'm smart. I play basketball and go to the gym like 4 times a week. I enjoy long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

Welcome to the family dude. I'm here new too but I'm loving it and it gave me more swag than you would expect.

And yeah.

I'm 17, smart, played ice hockey, occasionally meeting with my gf, playing games all day long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static