Ranking
Original Post
Attention! Внимание! Achtung!

Hello there, boys and girls. You may be gathering why I wondered you all here. I have great news: some of our non-catholic members have proven themselves worthy of being accepted to our religion! Here's are these lucky fellas:

Tsuion
Great replaymaker, member of ORMO, winner of SP cup 2015, author of Parrot Joining Guide and Why Parrots Are Better Than Ducks.

Diamond
Considered by many to be the best player present, God tier dueler, Ruski.

iTemp
God tier dueler, Shockey's alt.

rainboweye
Ex-Parrot Cardinal, Syrian warlord, Purple enthusiast, author of the #1 top Minibash move.

And now is the time to promote you guys to catholics rank. We could do that, but where's the fun in that?

What we're gonna do instead is make you compete for the promotion. And you'll do that in the most serious, competitive way possible:

Sandwich Recipe Competition!

Each one of you is going to write the best sandwich recipe you know or can think of. After all recipes have been submitted, our world class sandwich master Moop will make all these sandwiches, and using his incredible taste he will decide the winner of the competition.

Be aware that this is a serious competition, so you need to use real serious sandwich ingredients. Serious ingredients do not include:

Junk
Pets
Human body excretion
Radioactive metals
Broccoli

That's pretty much it for the rules. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited by AssassinPro; Jul 23, 2016 at 04:46 PM.
golf
I want to reiterate how much of a serious competition this is

I look forward to seeing your submissions
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
It's so serious that I am hosting this on behalf of a Super Moderator, and not of a Parrot member.
golf
can i enter too

SmallBowl Moderated Message:
Dont shitpost on serious things thank.
8===D
k so get ready I'm working on it. My entry will come soon hopefully.

I'll make my way back to Cardinal.

Hope my opponents haven't entered a kitchen in their lives before.

Moop how broke are you ?