Ranking
Original Post
We've been manipulated and lied to
What's up, ladies and gentlemen.

It has recently come to my attention that for the longest time our great clan, [Parrot], has been shamelessly abused by Nabi Studios, the company that made the very game we are playing (figuratively speaking). It is now my duty to bring these wrongdoers to justice and expose their vile machinations.

Some of you may recall that in Spring of 2017 we have won one of their official clan events, namely Clan Battle Royale, by completely smashing all of the opposition. For that we have been awarded multiple prizes, but the one I am going to talk about right now is the custom colour.

There has been a lot of internal discussion going on about what we are going to pick, but ultimately we have decided to go with #ff0033 for RGB values and Superior for the name.

Pics

Fast forward a couple months, the colour arrives. [Parrot] people are happy, but the rest of the toribash community is confused: the colour looks way too similar to Vampire! Although the vast majority of toribash playerbase are males, which makes them more susceptible to colourblindness, I too noticed that the colours may be too close for comfort to each other. And since I was the one who suggested the colour, I felt a little sense of guilt.

Now, two years later, I go on to check out how updated the toribash colours page is. And that is when I noticed something strange. The HEX value for Superior is wrong! I quickly open my toribash client and start checking my old files, and it confirmed my suspicions. We have been given the WRONG COLOUR!!!

ANGERY PICS

This is unacceptable. This is infuriating. This is outrageous. On behalf of [Parrot] clan, I demand a compensation equivalent to torishop price of every superior item in the economy. We have a SkulFuk and we are not afraid to use it.

Peace.
golf
is this my birthday present
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
owned
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
This is unacceptable. This is infuriating. This is outrageous. On behalf of [Parrot] clan, I demand a compensation equivalent to torishop price of every superior item in the economy.

yes, gib tc pls
wow, robbed
staff confirmed fucking corrupt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Tori-investigation 2019 is a whole lot less edgy than they used to be

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you