Toribash
Original Post
idea for mod...
I am going to make this tomorrow I think so nobody steal it =P I just want to know what you guys think. U start up on a platform, have to jump out over an open area and get long poles out of a box in the ceiling, use them to walk a while to a light sphere which you jump onto, stay on the sphere and roll to get to a little platform area (U still have not touched the ground yet, disqual will be on =P) you then jump off the sphere onto a platform where uke will be waiting and you can grab from a large assortment of weapons to beat the hell outa uke with. ur thoughts?
sounds realy confusing but go for it.

for a next mod id say it should look like this

lol it looks like a preschooler drew it (mouse is sticky on mouse pad)
Attached Images
Picture 1.png (3.3 KB, 42 views)
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
you're right, bloodbath, i've seen better drawings done by my little sister before she went to preschool...

but then again, her drawings on the computer are still worse lolz

aboy the mod now, the idea seems good, but i'm afrayd it takes too many objects....
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
no.....if there are only 5 weapons itll be fine.

and blood u mean like this?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Apr 2, 2008 at 02:18 AM.
the poles r to short annd fat

this is what i wanted

P.S... I didn't do this O_O

my friend saw it and got really MAD SO HE RE DID IT. "In under 10 seconds. Those 10 seconds hurt... He made me cry! T_T"
Last edited by MrPoptart; Nov 18, 2007 at 01:15 AM. Reason: merge: double post
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
i just didnt want to spend a lot of tyme on it thats y the first was crappy XD