Toribash
Original Post
Air Gear Mod
Me and Smilies2 made a mod together. For those of you don't know what air gear is:

and for you english dub loving faggots who have no respect for the original voice actors (i would say no offense but thats a lie. If you have a problem with that comment take it up in PM please):

[EDIT]
In game "footage" (screw yer shaders):

Sorry I haven't done any tricks even though we made the mod I'm still not very good at it. I'd rather play multiplayer. (designing MP course right now)
[/EDIT]
The mod is basically what you see. Air treks for tori! (and uke, but he don't count) We plan on releasing a multiplayer version as well in case this gains enough popularity to be hosted on a server. (It would be hosted on the UkeDemon server assuming we get one) We tried to make the level with the feel of the show attached to it. Smilies2 made the environment while I worked on the physics part of it (modding tori and using extra gravity, no friction, forces on the body). This is my first seriosu mod I've created. We put about 3 hours of work and I spent about 1 day of thinking on it (had a mental block).
Hope you guys like it. Here's the mod.
Recommended settings:
engage distance -100
engage height 2000
dismemberment threshold: 300+ (your head will pop off otherwise ;) )
time: whatever you want, but 1000 isnt enough to get to the pole hardly
Attached Files
airgear.tbm (2.8 KB, 80 views)
Last edited by hitman; Mar 13, 2008 at 01:41 AM. Reason: poptart is evil and formal
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Please rename your mod to "airgear.tbm" removing the unneeded 00, and re-upload it, or your mod will be removed. Please also provide a picture of the mod in action, you have 24 hours...
Last edited by MrPoptart; Mar 12, 2008 at 08:08 AM.
Nice mod, i wish you could really fly in toribash lol
Last edited by Rainer; Mar 18, 2008 at 05:40 PM.
Originally Posted by AnonymousGnome View Post
if we would want spam here, we would name this Spam world, not Toribash Forums

Originally Posted by Rainer View Post
The mod is good and its fun to play but its bad on MP. and btw AIR GEARS SUCKXXORZ! i hate air gears cuz: its gay. no seriously its gay i call it air gays. and its weird. why? one thing that makes me say its weird beacuse bad guys are good guys and good guys are bad guys, and example: when a guy wants to throw other guy down(to kill him of course) other guys who want to save him do nothing else then just yell, i wonder why the wouldnt pick up a stone and throw it into the other guy.jeez lot of writings.

Well obviously your intelligence and morals are somewhat under par. So I'll let you rant. Secondly, it wasn't made for mp obviously. Nice job making yourself look like a dick.
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Never seen air gear. However I agree with the subs vs dub comment.

Also, most fansubs are light years ahead of commercial stuff.

I'm going to try it on principle alone.

*edit*
Watched the clip...

+ points for premise and setting
+ points for artistic style
+ points for shower scene
- points for clip ending there
- points for censorship
= not half bad...
Last edited by Dikarika; Mar 13, 2008 at 02:11 AM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Never seen air gear. However I agree with the subs vs dub comment.

Also, most fansubs are light years ahead of commercial stuff.

I'm going to try it on principle alone.

*edit*
Watched the clip...

+ points for premise and setting
+ points for artistic style
+ points for shower scene
- points for clip ending there
- points for censorship
= not half bad...

Welp, not my clip. It's youtube, animes are cut into 3rds. In MY COPIES however even the boobs are censored >_>. I don't really care though. I watch for the story anyways. I got a torrent for all the episodes if you're interested though (PM)
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>
btw. you made the Mod in Worldbuilder?

Wonder how the MP version will look like
Last edited by Rainer; Mar 13, 2008 at 02:42 PM.
Originally Posted by AnonymousGnome View Post
if we would want spam here, we would name this Spam world, not Toribash Forums

Err its sorta "Squint" if you dont do anythign and stay balanced for the whole thing after the long block you just go off it and miss the rest compltely. Are we suppsst to try and get on the other objects?
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Err its sorta "Squint" if you dont do anythign and stay balanced for the whole thing after the long block you just go off it and miss the rest compltely. Are we suppsst to try and get on the other objects?

Do whatever you'd like. It's suppose to be a standard Air Gear type run. Do tricks, cool balance, get to the end etc. I thought it was pretty self explanatory myself but I suppose not.
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>