Toribash
Original Post
Season 6

Toribash Ranking is back with Season 6!
Defeat other players in ranked mode, climb ranks and get exclusive rewards!

About Toribash Ranking
All Brown Belt+ players can participate in Season 6 by playing ranked games in special ranked rooms or via ranked matchmaking.
Your first 10 ranked games' outcome will be used to put you in your starting rank tier. Toribash ranking uses Elo system as its base, so with every fight you win you gain some Elo points based on your opponent's rank (and vice versa). The more Elo points you have, the better rank you get.

Rank Tiers
After playing qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1550)
Bronze (1550 - 1575)
Silver (1575 - 1595)
Gold III (1595 - 1615)
Gold II (1615 - 1630)
Gold I (1630 - 1645)
Platinum III (1645 - 1660)
Platinum II (1660 - 1675)
Platinum I (1675 - 1690)
Diamond (1690+)

Ranked Quests
Aside from classic end-of-season rewards, this time you will be able to get additional rewards throughout the whole season by completing ranked quests, which will feature Season 6 exclusive color items and brand new 3D items! Number of quests you can get isn't limited, so the more you play the more items you can get as rewards!

Prizes
Top ranked player
600,000 Toricredits
60 Shiai Tokens

Ranks #2-10 (Global)
100,000 Toricredits
20 Shiai Tokens

Top 5 Ranks (each mod)
50,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Diamond Players
Diamond Tori 3D item pack
Color Pack of choice *
Comic Effects

Platinum I Players
Random Elite Tier joints
Comic Effects

Platinum II Players
Random Tier X joints
Comic Effects

Platinum III Players
Random Tier IX joints
Hit Effects

Gold I Players
Random Tier VIII joints
Hit Effects

Other Gold Players
Hit Effects

Quest completion rewards
Up to full Meteor color set
Up to full Stone Relax 3D item set

Previews

Other Info
Toribash Ranking features Elo decay which will affect inactive players within Platinum and Diamond tiers.
Inactive Platinum tier players will start losing 1 Elo point for every day of inactivity after they stay inactive for 2 weeks, and Diamond tier players will start losing their Elo after 1 week of inactivity.

You can only receive end-of-season prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in account termination.

Season 6 ends on December 1st, 2019

Once the season is over, top 64 ranked players will be invited to participate in 2019 World Championships, which will take place later in December.

Good luck and have fun playing!

* excluding Onyx
Last edited by ancient; May 1, 2023 at 11:44 AM.
you do get unique color and 3d items for just playing ranked and they might add more quests and rewards later.
if you want those you can play and you’ll get them regardless of the rank you end up on and if you just want the end of season rewards you can just start playing at the end of the season.
besides, pending 5-10 minutes to play a single game every 2 weeks to keep your rank isnt that hard
Dude their needs to be other rewards please especially if you cant stand long server times like the dark lord (me) himself
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Ok I’m gonna ask.

This is a very long ranked season obviously which is fine, though seeing as Toribash Next is under development can we take this as an indication that Next will not be out for at least another 8 months? I would assume the seasons would be planned around everyone switching games and sir is a game dev so I’d imagine he’s privy to the timeline of Next.

I know speculation like this can be annoying but I am V excited for Next so you’ll have to forgive my rush.

Retweet

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
so yeah, i play ranked few minutes ago, and this happened
isn't the mod are aikidobigdojo,judofrac,taekkyon,and lenshu3ng only?
M e H
.elizviel
Btw, be carefull guys, it has been only 5 days since the last time i played and already lost 2 elo yesterday and 2 more today xD (1691.42 to 1687.42)
Originally Posted by iShnk View Post
Btw, be carefull guys, it has been only 5 days since the last time i played and already lost 2 elo yesterday and 2 more today xD (1691.42 to 1687.42)

Can we get more on this subject to go off of? I too just decayed out of diamond after maybe 3 days? Does the 1 week kick in on a particular day rather than 7?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Can we get more on this subject to go off of? I too just decayed out of diamond after maybe 3 days? Does the 1 week kick in on a particular day rather than 7?

Yeah i already lost 6 elo on 6 days, 2 per day after 3 days
im on platinum and ive lost like 4 - 5 elo already too... and platinum decays after 2 weeks it hasnt even been 2 weeks since this season dropped

this needs attention.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Disabled elo decay yesterday, will be seeing what's wrong today.

Will there be any kind of elo restore in the near future?
I was looking forward to fight high ranks this season and this glitch made me feel like I wasted my time the last week. Don't want to bother anyone either, just asking though.