Ranking
Originally Posted by Degorm View Post
Okay, will do.

Ill work with either 256x256 or 512x512.

either is fine
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

kball: I understand that you have cancelled your request since you have made a thread in the request section.

Rawh: I see you no longer have the TC to pay for the request?

I have finished the first request for the rainbow cartoon robot set for Tr1n1t33:

Cartoon rainbow robot set

/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please check my thread: [R/B] Set - Toribash Community
Edit: In the other hand, Maybe it is better to post it here

If you make this, I will pay as much as I can.

Last edited by JPointman11; May 21, 2013 at 06:51 AM.
I'll try and attempt that at some point.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it because everyone who tried gave up. I will write down your name so I will remember.
Be prepared to wait for a bit, as I have other requests going on as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As I've stated, heads in the display are not for sale as they were previously made and sold in the past. Feel free to request a new head.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]