Toribash Season 7
Original Post
[req] touchscreen controls
So recently my main computer broke meaning I had to use another to do everything I used mine for, which is mainly just toribash. The one I'm currently using is a 2-in-1 laptop tablet hybrid with a major flaw in that when the keyboard and trackpad are connected (due to some hardware issue) it crashes and turns itself off. This means I can only use it as a tablet (with the OS of a PC). What I'm currently looking for is a ui designed to make toribash more accessible to touchscreen users as currently I'm playing with Windows on screen keyboard for pressing space, moving the camera around, and viewing the replay. This takes up a lot of room and makes online play very challenging if not impossible.
My thoughts were, in the left hand side of the screen there would be arrows for camera controls, and in the right hand side of the screen there would be controls for operating the game (pressing space to advanced the replay, hitting r and e to view or edit a replay etc)
I thought this UI could overlap on the screen similar to how the ingamehack.lua works where it isn't too obstructive but is still functional.
I would love to learn how to do this myself but as it currently stands I have very limited knowledge about coding lua scripts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ill see if i can do something about it, as i am trying to learn how to script, hang tight, but i might search if there is on screen controls lua scrupt already made.
SUCK AN EGG FROM DANNY DEVITO