ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
aldr's journey
yo wassuh

this is literally my first time doing a replay making(i'm not sure if that's the term) and tbh, i would say it's not bad you know. obviously, it does lack a lot of actions but i'm trying my best and will definitely improve more on replay making. i would appreciate if you guys can give me some suggestions or some opinions about it so i can try to work on it and make it better.
Attached Files
ae - Recycling.rpl (201.1 KB, 4 views)
æ-r ♪
Not a bad first attempt at all!

My first attempt back in the day looked like something along the lines of a monkey tripping the fucking shit out on LSD

Anyways, its a simple concept but good considering you actually kept clean dm's, try to utulize grabs into your positioning and maybe even do some fancy shit before you actually start to fuck uke's shit up. Other than that just experiment, make replays, and have some fun and the improvements will just come along the way
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Not a bad first attempt at all!

My first attempt back in the day looked like something along the lines of a monkey tripping the fucking shit out on LSD

lmfao, i'd like to see that shit. could be an animated wallpaper worthy if you ask me lol.

Anyways, its a simple concept but good considering you actually kept clean dm's, try to utulize grabs into your positioning and maybe even do some fancy shit before you actually start to fuck uke's shit up. Other than that just experiment, make replays, and have some fun and the improvements will just come along the way

yeah, i tried to used some spar techniques in the replay and it's quite good actually. i just need to understand more about how things works because i always fucked up the opener and shit so yeah. i can't really do some fancy shit atm because, i have no idea what to do but i'll try to experiment more.

got 2 new replays, it's not that much but i'm actually proud of them.
Attached Files
ae - Rage.rpl (165.5 KB, 3 views)
ae - Rush Flick.rpl (182.6 KB, 1 views)
æ-r ♪