Ranking
Originally Posted by jackseptceye View Post
My names jack

Things i like: Martinis, Zucchinis, Bikinis, Weenies, Beanies, and not meanies.

Things i don't like: Trumps, Bumps, Humps, Mumps, and Bumps

Things im good at: Dancing, Prancing, Lancing, Financing, Advancing

Things im bad at: Tricking, Clicking, Kicking, and Politicking

What is this shit?
I'm not giving a damn about the replays until you give a good application, no from me for now.
I do like the creativity though but it's probably not going to work here.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ffs post a better app and reapply and ull be in with ur skills
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I was holding back from applying to this clan but here goes

My name is Dre Cortez Aka Big Draco aka Big soulja. In real life my hobbies are dissing on Chris Brown and cleaning my Draco and flexing on social media. Besides that I like to make single player replays and have a couple of spars here and their. I would like to join Vector because it is home to some of the most talented players... Kirinoi, Denilumi, Instep. These guys inspired me to make replays and motivated me to get on this game.

If you would give me the honor of being apart of this clan it would mean a lot
I don't have any past clans because I like to rock solo because a lot of people on this game are pure assholes.

I started making replays about a year ago on a guest account and then started taking it seriously when I made this account. I discovered vector about 2 months ago and had my eye on it since.
Besides TB I like to spend time in Adobe Editing and I am a graphics designer and I have been for over 3 years. I wrestle and I am in my 2nd year of High School. I'm on the varsity team and I am about to take a Hiatus for my tournament (wrestling). I will make sure to stick around the clan threads and be a huge part of Vector I hope you take my app into consideration. And enjoy the replays.
Favorite mods are classic and xspar. I'm not really a competitive player and don't usually do anything else but xspar. I play toribash at least everyday if I have time and I challenged myself to make a replay at least once a day. I am indeed a replay maker (Uke basher). I dabble in ABD sometimes. (LOVE YOU KARBN <3)
Attached Files
Savey savey.rpl (152.1 KB, 8 views)
Vector 1.rpl (96.6 KB, 8 views)
Tsudonym.rpl (97.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Suion; Jan 21, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
Give more info, check other apps.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
What, no mention of me? ;-;

Nice app but Patrick is right, there needs to be a little more info.

How much do you play toribash? What do you do in your spare time? Are you a replay maker, or an editor? What's your specialty in TB? Do you spar? Parkour? Uke bash? What's your favorite mod?

Haven't looked at the replays yet, I'm on break at work, so I'll keep neutral until I can get a look at them. Nice app, you seem mature and well brought up, so hopefully your replays prove to be good!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Suion View Post

My name is Dre Cortez Aka Big Draco aka Big soulja. In real life my hobbies are dissing on Chris Brown and cleaning my Draco and flexing on social media. Besides that I like to make single player replays and have a couple of spars here and their. I would like to join Vector because it is home to some of the most talented players... Kirinoi, Denilumi, Instep. These guys inspired me to make replays and motivated me to get on this game.

I don't have any past clans because I like to rock solo because a lot of people on this game are pure assholes.

I started making replays about a year ago on a guest account and then started taking it seriously when I made this account. I discovered vector about 2 months ago and had my eye on it since.
Besides TB I like to spend time in Adobe Editing and I am a graphics designer and I have been for over 3 years. I wrestle and I am in my 2nd year of High School. I'm on the varsity team and I am about to take a Hiatus for my tournament (wrestling). I will make sure to stick around the clan threads and be a huge part of Vector I hope you take my app into consideration. And enjoy the replays.
Favorite mods are classic and xspar. I'm not really a competitive player and don't usually do anything else but xspar. I play toribash at least everyday if I have time and I challenged myself to make a replay at least once a day. I am indeed a replay maker (Uke basher). I dabble in ABD sometimes. (LOVE YOU KARBN <3)

I say Yes
Originally Posted by Suion View Post

I'm going to say yes, you seem like a really cool guy and your replays are better than mine, and you're a graphics designer? That's pretty cool, I'm sure you can do a lot for this clan, do you have any examples of your work? I'm a video editor myself and I'm sure Vector could use people that have skill in another field that isn't Toribash.