Toribash
well seems like we need to update this.
alot of things have been going on in the clan lately, and not all of them have been posetive.
therefore, we have decided to re-open the recruitments thread. apps and such are now very welcome.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Hello Vector, My name is brad (Master). I am a 4th dan black belt almost to 5th. My forum activity rating is about 8 out of 10 and my in-game activity rating is about 7 out of 10 (Except for here recently because my computer is broken so that means i dont have any replays either but i could maybe post them on a diffrent day.) I don't have many bans/infracments but if i do they are expired. I have choosen to request joining Vector because it is a nice clan with advanced,skilled and active players. My past clans are Metal and elite. I left them because metal wasnt a very "Experienced" clan and left elite because it was dieing.

If you want to know more about my personal life then too bad.

Just kidding.

I live in a town called Sylva, North Carolina in the USA, i am 15 years old, i play sports like baseball and soccer, I usally pass time by playing toribash or playing on xbox (Gamertag: Bradatron4). Every other weekend i go to my dads house who actually has a functioning computer. Suprise, suprise. But that is when i am ually alot more acive and when i will have a chance to post some replays even though i don't have my best on that computer. In real life i train in judo and i have won 1st place in my first tournament.Most of my friends hang around with me because i have a good sense of humor and a good personallity.

I can offer to Vector some of my replay making skills and some art but i sorta suck at it :<. I belive you will like me because i am a nice person to be around and always respect other members and the leaders. I am in an orginazation called TABD but nothing else. I don't know very many people in this clan and i would like to meet some of its people and make new friends. I am very unlikly to spam or harass anybody so don't ex0pect any of that from me.

I hope you will put me into consideration.

Best regards,

~Master

sorry i say no,why because there's no replays and i here you not nice
IM A TORI Gangster
Sick apply. There are was a lot of information. I'm neutral (more yes then no), going to wait some replays.
Alright but my best replays are on my broken computer so when you see the ones i post, just know it gets better from there.

and thank you.
-----
wait, actually if you look in the depths of the replay forum you'll see some of mine. i can't post the link because i am on my xbox on the internet.

k just give us your best ones
IM A TORI Gangster
please don't apply if you know you can't post replays.

its a no until you get some replays.
(i looked through the replay section. 15 pages, didn't find anything from you)
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
please don't apply if you know you can't post replays.

its a no until you get some replays.
(i looked through the replay section. 15 pages, didn't find anything from you)

Hello Vector, My name is brad (Master). I am a 4th dan black belt almost to 5th. My forum activity rating is about 8 out of 10 and my in-game activity rating is about 7 out of 10 (Except for here recently because my computer is broken so that means i dont have any replays either but i could maybe post them on a diffrent day.) I don't have many bans/infracments but if i do they are expired. I have choosen to request joining Vector because it is a nice clan with advanced,skilled and active players. My past clans are Metal and elite. I left them because metal wasnt a very "Experienced" clan and left elite because it was dieing.

If you want to know more about my personal life then too bad.

Just kidding.

I live in a town called Sylva, North Carolina in the USA, i am 15 years old, i play sports like baseball and soccer, I usally pass time by playing toribash or playing on xbox (Gamertag: Bradatron4). Every other weekend i go to my dads house who actually has a functioning computer. Suprise, suprise. But that is when i am ually alot more acive and when i will have a chance to post some replays even though i don't have my best on that computer. In real life i train in judo and i have won 1st place in my first tournament.Most of my friends hang around with me because i have a good sense of humor and a good personallity.

I can offer to Vector some of my replay making skills and some art but i sorta suck at it :<. I belive you will like me because i am a nice person to be around and always respect other members and the leaders. I am in an orginazation called TABD but nothing else. I don't know very many people in this clan and i would like to meet some of its people and make new friends. I am very unlikly to spam or harass anybody so don't ex0pect any of that from me.

I hope you will put me into consideration.

Best regards,

~Master

Good Apply,i trained judo too :P,actually im on no but if you show replays then we'll see