Toribash
Original Post
"I have made a mod" achievement for no-mma.tbm
As the title says. I'm the creator of no-mma.tbm, and I'm even listed as the uploader when you search for in on the mod section of the site*. But I haven't gotten the relevant achievement for doing so. I guess it has something to do with the fact that the mod was created ( in 2008 ) long before the achievement system was introduced, but I wanted to check just in case.

Also, I created this thread here because I genuinely thought this was the appropriate board, but if this is the wrong board please move the thread to where it's supposed to be.

*http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...ername=chronos

ETA: inb4 someone complains about the fact that there is a thread about achievements already, I'm already aware of that, but I felt like creating a new thread was appropriate because mwah's thread was more general, while this is about a problem/issue that's more specific in scope. If that isn't a valid reason I guess a mod can merge this thread with mwah's, or w/e.

ETA2: I just realised this is more of a mode, rather than a mod, as it only changes the game rules. Perhaps this is why I'm not getting the achievement?
Last edited by Chronos; Aug 5, 2014 at 05:05 PM.