Ranking
litto : you're considering leaveing [NO], i guess... =/

No offence meant to the TG clan, but I don't really think that anyone with strong integrity would reasonably leave the clan they were already in, and hop straight over, just for the "ZOMG TORIGOD" factor.

..or so i believe.
I'll be watching Litto's progress with great interest.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
No offence meant to the TG clan, but I don't really think that anyone with strong integrity would reasonably leave the clan they were already in, and hop straight over, just for the "ZOMG TORIGOD" factor.

What exactly makes you think we would let anyone join who is in "just for the 'ZOMG TORIGOD' factor" or anyone to hop right over without us having noted to him that he may enter when he wants to. To leave a clan and then "apply" for an invite-only clan is stupid, you've no more chance for recommendation.

BTW hamster, that font in your sig makes me angreh along with the fact that it is a font
Well, I just played Zaarock in Betaboxing.

Of course, I got my ass handed to me, but...meh.

:/
Last edited by rittu; Jul 31, 2008 at 05:23 AM.
hey ive seen littodude around but im not sure how good he is lol im not doubting him loz but yeah any one in torigod who wants a friendly duel you kow where i am ive dueled Zaarock,Imsku,GOV_CHEESE, and Hamster lol i am the torigod!
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Thanks for the information that we don't need, as far as I know. If Torigod needs anyone/Littodude, there are the "correct" members to decide that.
Not to be a suck up or anything but who would joina great clan just to be in it then leave? stupid, stupid people.
Back from le-dead
Zaa and Drakhir, did I mess up here?
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication