Ranking
Original Post
Hi I'm new to this posting thing but my friend and I play toribash a lot and we see that you have real time ghost but in 4.95 it is mess up but we thought of making it able to see what the other player is doing if you enable it for maby like parkour and spars maby the command can be /realtimeghost players. this seems like it would be a bad idea for the new version but this can be game changing
Lol, you can just say what youre gonna do to your sparring/parkour partner

thesupportedoftheunsuported.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by djrain2000 View Post
yeah but what if you partner doesn't speak english

then you probably shouldnt spar him

or you could just freestyle sparhim
Which is a spar, where you dont talk about what do to.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
There is already a command in game to turn on real time ghost guys..... its kinda been there for a long time.... I don't remember the command off hand but its something like /realtimeghost on/off. Google it, I'm sure you'll find it on a commands list.

Watch out for shit clans though trying to turn this on in clan wars. I see a lot of people turning on realtime ghost before the other clan joins a room and hoping they don't notice.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 12, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
There is already a command in game to turn on real time ghost guys..... its kinda been there for a long time.... I don't remember the command off hand but its something like /realtimeghost on/off. Google it, I'm sure you'll find it on a commands list.

Watch out for shit clans though trying to turn this on in clan wars. I see a lot of people turning on realtime ghost before the other clan joins a room and hoping they don't notice.

Yeah, but you can't see other players' ghosts if you're playing. He means where you guys can see other players changing their joints realtime, and both players allowing eachother to see their ghosts. This is NOT in the game I'm afraid, but it would be somewhat helpful.

The only problem I see in this is that you can't limit a command to a mod, so in bet servers and duels and such, this could be used inappropriately.

I don't know what to think of this, but for now I'll say I DON'T SUPPORT because of the negative effects it could have.
ugly
Theres rule creating in mod maker for example you can do no grabs and stuff like that so what about adding a new option into modmaker thats callled realtimeghost that you can switch off and on.
Realtimeghost is broken
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Realtimeghost is broken

not on all versions of toribash.
Keep walking
I think it's a good idea, instead of looking between the sofa to find irrelevant reasons why it shouldn't happen make it a feature in 5.0. But I think it should be a that both players have to type in the command for it to work, because if not there will be a lot of dueling problems and things like that.
Curious aren't you.