Toribash
Original Post
Disable Usertitle Images from the Shop screen.

My green hat basically blocks the amount of TC I have which makes it really hard for me to check my TC without either going to my profile, checking in-game or even copy/pasting it into a new tab to see the amounts.

It's a pretty easy fix so I can imagine it could be done sometime soon.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one experiencing this.
All I'm asking is to disable usertitle images whilst on the shop screen, not disable them completely <3

Thanks <3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I dont see why going to your profile is harder than navigating to the torishop? Does it really cause you that much hassle
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
It's not that it's too much of a hassle, it's just that it's a bug/problem that isn't too hard to fix
it's just that it's a bug

Yes, let's just completely ignore the fact that your usertitle has a div element (that isn't supposed to be used there in the first place) and kill usertitles for everyone.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Yes, let's just completely ignore the fact that your usertitle has a div element (that isn't supposed to be used there in the first place) and kill usertitles for everyone.

Oh I didn't realize it was that much of a hassle, I don't mind not having anything done about it if it's too much of a hassle I thought it would be easy to just disable usertitle images from the shop screen like how they were disabled from the important posts at the top of a board etc
It isn't much of a hassle, it's more about the question of removing something that is not broken.
Aaah okay, well i don't really mind it's pretty minor i can do without a fix if necassary
why would you remove something even if you have a 2nd possibility to view the thing...just doesn't make any sense

But if you wanna say there should be a "Disable" button for the usertitle image, then thats something... but not really necessary
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda