Ranking
Original Post
New Toribash Hair
What is it? I ended up buying it but I dont know how to use it. I set it as active but still nothing. What does it do?
the hair?its a new item hrere.only sell it to people with toribash 4.0...
it is a hair that appears on your tori's head.i do not have 4.0 myself but...if you have 10-50k you can buy this epic item...and you need to deactivate an item before you sell it.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Why cant I sell it? Its deactivated and everything. Its a hair color and I see someone selling im market for 1500.
about the activating thingy...
Have you tried the /dl command?
try /dl [ingame name]

that should download ur activated stuff.
and wait for it to update ^_^
-----
Oh nvm. it's a hair color. :| when u buy a 10-50k hair item, ur hair is colored with the one u buyed
Last edited by cj2men; Sep 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Originally Posted by pwner101 View Post
What is it? I ended up buying it but I dont know how to use it. I set it as active but still nothing. What does it do?

u bought "hair color" that only chages the colour of the hair you wear. u dont have "hair" , u have to buy one of these : http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=72 items. if u got one your hair will have the color of "orc".

how to use an item, simply go to your deactivated inventory (after buying) and click on "activate".

to make it short : it was a bad idea to buy hair color if u have no hair.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's maybe a glitch that will be fixed as soon as possible because it's a new version of 4.0 that's why i think so.
You bought the hair color item, not the actual hair.
Think of it as the equivalent of a bald person buying a can of colored hair spray.

In order for the color to work you need to buy the hair style.
It's like how you need a flame for a flame particle texture to work.
First of all you should download version of toribash not lower than 4.0 but btw i don't see the beauty of hair in toribash, that's my opinion.