ES Recruitment Drive
It's not so much a problem as processing power, but how difficult and time-consuming it is to make a reliable automated translator with a large enough dictionary and good grammar, not to mention understanding of chatspeak, slang, etc.
I have a epic Spanish to English translator I found. Hope it helps.
Link: http://www.spanishdict.com/translation
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
This wouldn't work, because in different languages words and phrases go in different orders, so it would be a messed up piece of shit (the translation).

Nice idea though, maybe it might come out in perfect English grammar.
If anyone does it.
It would be good if the program just send the text to google translator, and print the text.
umm no to make it u just make a script then when u activate it it has number slike F1-F12 and the F1-F12 puts in a language that like F1 speaks Spanish every word you type from English translates to spainish i could make it but idk about lua scripts and all that i tired learning but couldnt get no where U just find a EXCELENT site and then try to put the site into the script and allow it to have the 12 most popular languages from people speaking in toribash then when you want to talk taht language u just actiavte script hit F1-F12 i think blam can do this -.- BLAM can you??dont look that hard
OR!!! u can just make a script to copy and paste and then find a translate site and copy the translated txt SOmeone can do that i know that Make a copy and paste script i might just put that as a req