Toribash
Original Post
BLEU Training
Originally Posted by Aspire
First of all, BLEU is a beginner clan dedicated to help beginners start off in the right path for success in Toribash.

Now you guys know that, I'd want to have a proposition for you guys. I have used this concept on GATA which they have happily accepted. The concept is to bring a few of your best ORMO players and teach in BLEU as trainers in the field of ingame playing. As we all know, BLEU has a graduation test which shows off their skills from what they have learned from their teachers. If they pass the graduation, they either get automatically get accepted to ORMO or gets a trial in your organization(if you have). The same concept has been applied to GATA and their fellow leaders have accepted.

Any thoughts on this?

Thought I'd open this up to hear the whole organisation's thoughts.

Who thinks this is a good idea? If so, who would be willing to represent ORMO in the teaching of these beginners?
I think this is a great idea, though I'm not entirely sure about accepting them in ORMO right away. If this is on, I'd be willing to teach them beginners.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
The whole teaching them thing sounds good.

But the accepting, I'm not so sure about. I'll be looking deeper into this before I make any major decision.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Yeah I was thinking more of a "if they pass, they should be referred to ORMO to apply" sort of thing because really, it can take a lot more than a few lessons for someone to get up to ORMO quality.
Oooh, I'd love to be a part of this. I wouldn't say I'm the best, but I know a sufficient amount to successfully teach beginners the art of MP/SP.

Sign me up!
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I hear positive responses. Should I take that as a yes? : )
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Well, seems a pretty nice idea.
Maybe instead of accept them after the exam we could take them into account for joining us as Tamer0 said.
Anyway sign me up, but i dunno if i'll be active the next few weeks.
Long gone
actually

Sign me up to, and I'll try to be around as much as possible. I can't promise you all though.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
So should I take everything you guys said as a yes?

If you want to change any settings on the proposition, PM me. : )
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!