Ranking
40k is probably the price of an decent texture set these days. I would think a good video would be 100k MINIMUM. That's probably only 1k per member.
Hmm.. I have full fraps..

I can make it.

(search for LineTori and/or iPinguu on youtube to see my vids.)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
For the video, could you give us a bit more detail?

For example, what song is to be used? Are all of the members starring in the video? etc.
Are all of the members starring in the video? etc.

Would this matter? They're submitting replays; it has nothing to do with the number of members.

For example, what song is to be used?

I think that's up to us =.="
Originally Posted by joonveen
Would this matter? They're submitting replays; it has nothing to do with the number of members.

Yes it does matter, otherwise the video could be anywhere between 20 seconds and 20 minutes long. I just came up with that quick question to help understand what is expected/required.

As for the song, it may be up to us but clarification wouldn't hurt, would it?
Yes it does matter, otherwise the video could be anywhere between 20 seconds and 20 minutes long.

So you are implying that the length of videos depend on the number of people submitting replays?

As for the song, it may be up to us but clarification wouldn't hurt, would it?

I don't see how you can clarify something you don't know.

Sorry, but I really get annoyed at people and obvious/retarded questions. Like right after someone says something, they miss it when it's in front of their faces, and proceed to waste a page of posts and people's time.
Or questions that aren't clearly stated..whatever. I'm a fussy guy.

Anyway; some better phrased questions:
How many replays do you roughly think you're going to submit? Or the minimum length of the video that you'd prefer.

I think for a song..they'd prefer some get-up-and-go, some action-themed music. This is a trailer, to start with. And it's a battle (as in Toribash battles) group..
uhm, u guys like to argue or what?

well, if ur prize is 100k ill take my business elsewhere.

IM SURE someone will take care of it for less than 20k, my god, how cheap do u think tc really is?

also, its just a normal length video, we just want some fancy judo moves to show off our community.

and yes, we will supply both replays and music, we just need someone to render them, and edit them together, basically the most important part of a vid.

i can remember paying 5k for a vid, and that that was alot.
and to answer the "good" questions:

quite alot of replays, enough to fill a song, idk 3-4 minutes worth? but it should be actionpacked, so entire judo games wont do, but the good stuff, we want it to be actionpacked.

yes, we will vote on the music ourselves.

basically, im contacting u guys to see how much it will cost us. then ill bring it up to the community. we also have guys in it that want to make the vid, but i say we do it proper.

also its cool to speak with another organisation on official business, lol
Well a good video IS probably 100k. Tc is getting less and less worth since its much easier to get it.

And also. Why us? Why not just contact a real pro.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread