ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Signature Showdown! Tonjevic vs. Count Boomin!
Good luck to both of you. The signature must be 400x100 pixels and you must use the attached image. You have 4 days or until both of you sumbit your final version.
Attached Images
render9.png (382.2 KB, 48 views)
Attached Files
render9.png_thumb (19.7 KB, 8 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: Signature Showdown! Tonjevic vs. Count Boomin!
I downloaded a render pack of gaming anime last year or two years ago when I started making sigs, they stayed in my harddrive ever since.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Come on guys, you still have 2 days left!
<ducky> The game.
Well....this sig showdown gets cancelled since none of them bothered.
<ducky> The game.