Toribash
Good luck guys I really dig the creativity with the members list!
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Good luck guys I really dig the creativity with the members list!

Yo appreiated dude first time forum user im beginning to get the hang of it, there will be more to come in the future appreciate the good luck
I reciprocate the sentiments.
Danjo Lets talk about how I defeated you 3-0 lmao, hey everyone im kima an old player just starting to get back into the game, im not that old of a player just about 4 years ago, now back to why i came danjo your doing a good job for your first time keep up the good work K.

-----
Originally Posted by Danjo View Post

Dont you hate when i shorten your name to dick-, especially since your name is dan?
Last edited by Alternative; May 25, 2020 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys, sorry for invading. Would you like to finish the war you started? Right now none of us can start a new war untill the previous one is done. You can hit us up on our clan discord: https://discord.com/invite/th4mHDP or you can personally PM me or Joko6. (AlteredCode#5174 | joko6#0217)

Hey Danjo, I see that you had two thread of the same name so put them together. I want you to know that you shouldn’t make a habit of doing things like that. Since you have a thread, any changes you want to make you would make it only using one thread. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I’ll be happy to explain it to you.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather