Ranking
Original Post
Two things:Emails and Sets
Hey there. I have two possible Toribash features to share with you all. Let's start with emails. I suggest that the same email can be used over and over again on multiple accounts, but to add an email onto an account you must verify that said email is really an email you have access to.

I've suggested this because it kinda annoying to have to create new emails when making a new account. For example, my main account Azalfeon got restricted (Because of an email problem), and so I had to change that to another email, but that email was also already in use from one of my very old Toribash accounts back in 2014, and since I've forgotten the username, and people just cant go around creating new emails left, right, and center, I had to create this account, but now I can't do the email verification options, because when I enter on my current email it says "Email already in use".

Now, onto the second feature: Sets.I suggest that there is a feature in Toribash where on the forum, there can be a button near Activated Items and Deactivated Items called ToriSets, where you can save sets that you have completed. For example: I have Void Force, Swagtastic Gear, Left and Right Punkspikes, Gaia Relax and Bronze DQ. There is a button in the Activated Items called Save Set that saves whatever you have in Activated Items and puts them into Sets. The items will still be in Activated Items, and the set will be in Sets. I would be able to name the set, let's say S.W.A.G. and click the rename button. Then, if I changed my Activated Items into Hunter Force, Hunter Primary and Secondary Gradient, Santa Hat and Kitsune Mask, then want to change back to my S.W.A.G. set, I could simply go to Sets and click S.W.A.G. and my Activated Items would go back to the items in my S.W.A.G. set.

Please consider my words.
~Ψεσησι
Last edited by Yeonoi; Dec 29, 2016 at 04:10 AM.
sample text
Well the last thing, at least by the examples you gave, can be pretty simply achieved through the current sets in the game. Even if you have items shared between different sets, you can just leave them out of a set to make it easier.

The first thing, I support. People make accounts all the time without emails/with random spam, anyway. Multiple emails on one account would make that easier and keep your accounts safer, and having to verify your email would result in less alts, if implemented.

Regarding sets: You can pretty much do this already, just grab all the items you want slap them in a set, name it what you want, then activate it. You can buy sets here http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=59

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
Multiple emails on one account would make that easier and keep your accounts safer, and having to verify your email would result in less alts, if implemented.

OP wants multiple accounts on one email, not multiple emails on one account, which would make them a lot less secure, and if anything it would result in more alts, and more complications for the already struggling toribash email system

No it's not making that easier and it's not keep your account safer. We got so many accoung hackers here so it'd be the best thing that community could only make. Be sure to own only 1 account per mail.
Not supported