Ranking
[Evil]Application
Nick Names:They call me Jesus in school because I predicted the weather for a week and I was correct but I rather be called Flame

Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt about 8500 qi

How do you act in game?:I am pretty normal,calm and I try to make people laugh but I tend to sometimes cuss or be a bit 'not normal'.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?:Now about 6-7 times but im sure if I get into a clan I will be regularly posting on the thread so I guess that 6-7 will rise up to about 20-25

Do you use IRC or Skype?:I occasionally use IRC and I rather not give out my skype because I have trust issues and ive had some wierd history with giving out my skype before

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Because I want to be part of the so called 'Family',share,learn and help others. Im also very interested in how it is to be the leader of a very well know and recognisable clan so I wanted to see how the owners felt. Also im not that kind of person that just applies to a clan because there tag looks cool,no, im really a team person.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what):I have been banned in 2013 December the 14th for a group scam, I was young and silly and I thought my mate had the money to pay for the losses but I guess not.I have requested a ban on my self and I have plenty of infractions for useless posts, yes I know thats a bad habbit but im willing to change.

Favorite mod?:xspar aikidobigdojo and aikido

Skills outside toribash?:Im into bmxing and I am a Blue Belt in karate.

What was the last Clan you were in?:[Evil]

Do you have any alternative accounts?:Yes one named Jesus

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?:Ofcourse I do

I am Evil Fml I forgot how to write in colour >:c

Thanks for reading and goodbye
You are being disscussed
-----
Well we have discussed and on unanimous vote you have been accepted, you will receive your invite in the next 24 hours unless goat has a quarrel with you
Last edited by Gotti; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick Names: Bob, Jennifer, and Jenny

Belt:10th dan, about 10800 qi

How do you act in game?: Pretty chill, Usually joking

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Almost never but I can be more forum active if you'd like.

Do you use IRC or Skype?: Skype, but I don't do calls or anything also I'd rather not post it for everyone to see, if you need it, ask for it.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I have a friend or two in this clan and it seems to be a very professional clan, which I like. Also I feel that I'd be a nice addition to the team when it comes to the in-game aspect of toribash.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yes, I was banned for selling google textures, like a year or two ago which was quite stupid.

Favorite mod?: Rk-mma or anything of the sort.

Skills outside toribash?: Flipping butterfly knives, shooting trap (Skeet, whatever you wish to call it.)

What was the last Clan you were in?: (Black_ma) or Black Mafia, I left because it died.

Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, a 2nd dan and a few other low belt ones.

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): ugotpwned1, I've never met any other members in-game (that I know of.)

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes.

I am evil.
Last edited by Bob; Jan 28, 2016 at 03:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
You are now being discussed

Are you guys discussing this stuff on skype now or something
Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
No one ever gave me the password god damn

Check your Pm's I sent you the information.
@punchar23: Can you list your Alts for us please?
Last edited by Chintu; Jan 29, 2016 at 06:37 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •