ES Recruitment Drive
Ryze is ridiculous right now. Apart from having an already great passive, his Q is now Transfusion, except with a longer range and no heal, and a (small) mana cost. Harass City, Summoner's Rift. Population: Teemo.

Pair that with mana + AP scaling, a stupidly short cooldown, and AoE every 25 seconds. Ryze is a mana-stacking tanky "DPS mage" WITH A FUCKING SNARE right now.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Pair that with mana + AP scaling, a stupidly short cooldown, and AoE every 25 seconds. Ryze is a mana-stacking tanky "DPS mage" WITH A FUCKING SNARE right now.

Plus with the snare range buff on his W, he can now initiate kills on poke teams with no danger of taking focus fire. Fucking ridiculous.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
How much does Ryze cost in IP? IM GETTING EM!

He costs 1350.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Not really a point in buying him right now, because knowing riot, they'll nerf him to oblivion over the span of 3 patches
So yeah on march first I'm getting 2800 rp. Getting corperate mundo and buying a jarvan skin. gonna be awesome etc. Gonna have to save up 6300 ip for jarvan though. Good thing i have 10 win bonus's :D
piss
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Congratulations, you can still hit 1k with devestating blow (I've hit a 1.7k on a mf before, didnt get the screenshot though) with your ult + trinity force/inf edge, and then you can do more damage afterwards! I've mained poppy for a decent amount of time, tried out both, and ad just seems to have a lot more use late game. But that's just my opinion

But if you are building ap: deathfire, lich bane, deathcap is the only way to go, and most ap poppies start out with a couple philo stones because they need a lot of early game farm to be useful.

well I start off with a mejai soulstealer( its good if you are smart enough to gank wisely) and then its all like you said, I add a RoA too.
Now as for ad poppy she wont hit that hard .She may have continuous dmg output but when you want to get the enemy carry out ap is better .
I tried both too
I will come back with some screenshots and some math calculations for ap poppy to show an average dmg output
¯\_(ツ)_/¯