Toribash
Original Post
[Doxa]Recruitment Thread
Since we've just had a mass cleanout of inactive members, I'm reopening Doxa to the general public.

Keep in mind, potential applicants; just because we are actively recruiting does not mean we will not hold you to our previous high standards. Members must be forum-active, stop in IRC every now and then, and participate in clan events.

Name:
Belt :
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:
More About Yourself:

Applicants will be required to hang out in IRC and meet Doxa members ingame over a period of 1-2 weeks so that we can get to know you better before you join. If 3 or more members decline your membership, you will be rejected. We reserve the right to reject you solely on the basis of application quality.
Last edited by oyster; Mar 6, 2010 at 07:53 AM.
back from the dead
Name:
GMT:none
Belt :brown
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:much
More About Yourself:one

Name: Juan
GMT: none
Belt : Black Belt
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: 9/10 , 6/10 , 8/10
More About Yourself:
Attached Thumbnails
afdafafwqafrta.jpg  
Attached Files
Nice win.rpl (79.5 KB, 4 views)
Name: MegaCash (I'm not very creative at names)
GMT:
Belt: Brown

Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: On pretty much all day, everyday. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums because I'm playing the game

More About Yourself: I'm not really good a giving bios, but I'll try........I'm a fun person to play with. I chat in every server I go toas longs as someone is talking to me. So sense in talking when you're the only person that's chatting