Toribash
Original Post
The Art Of Toribash!
NOTICE:THIS MOVIE WILL BE RENAMED TO "The Art OF Toribash", AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THIS MOVIE, WILL NOT BE IN THE OTHER T.A.O.T!

I had a thought, that maybe if i got alot of people to help, i could create the biggest, longest, most epic Toribash montage, ever to be created! Please, help make this a reality, by joining this. We need experienced players[brown belt - master]. BREAK DANCING REPLAYS ARE ALLOWED!
Here are some job openings

JOBS
* Trailer Makers[NOW OPEN FOR TAKERS]
DecyRiely
BLANK
BLANK

* Players [The ones who make the replays]
DanielJr
Archlurps
doobidoo3
shook
7CRUZKID7
SuperJoF
PlayerID666
naruto632
supastveo
steveirwin
BLANK
BLANK
And more...

* Music [Either find some, or make some]
DanielJr
ShadowXD
sprooj

* (optional) Banner/Poster/Image maker[Creates Advertisement-like images like:"The Players Of Toribash Presents, The Ultimate Fighting And Dancing Montage!" And then a cool image. And yes, there can be players with dance moves!]

Spartan094
BLANK
BLANK

PLEASE HELP THIS WORK OUT!

Questions? My AIM account is Proudmarine6! Don't have AIM? Go to meebo.com, and make an account! You can IM me no matter what kind of Messenger you have!
Last edited by DanielJr; Dec 3, 2008 at 08:02 PM.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
I need to add to this, i forgot to say something!

When you submit replays, please do it all in one upload, meaning upload them all in one post! PLEASE DO THAT!
Also, You have to PM telling me what position you want!
Last edited by DanielJr; Nov 21, 2008 at 11:09 PM.
:o

This sounds pretty cool. I'm in when it comes to replays, and i'll send a PM too, just to be sure.
Edit: Wait, just how many might you be needing? (how long is it?)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
sounds cool as hell, but I didn't get one thing clear: MP or SP replays?

if SP (I'm not anything special on MP... at least not as close as SP), I'm in for the replays
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
ok...
ALL replays are ok. Doesn't matter what the settings, or mods are. The only mod i am not allowing is unfair!
well then all my replays are free for use in this video. For other videos, ask separately.

Tell me what you want for it and I can point out good ones, or go through my threads yourself if you want to pick by yourself.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Ya
good good!

OH and if you guys out there want some BOXING help for some replays here ya go!
Attached Files
Boxing Help.rpl (33.0 KB, 33 views)