Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How do some players have 98%+ win rates?
I was looking at stats in the belt topic, and some of the players seem to have bizarrely high win rates. One guy has in his sig: "1679 wins, 8 losses", and this simply doesn't seem realistic to me, because wouldn't he be playing other people with those high win rates, with that match resulting in a loss for at least one of them? I believe people with 80%ish, but when it's 98%, or even perfect, there's something fishy, I feel.
sup

I'm guessing that has to do with the win/loss glitch, for the players that have been around for a while, all their matches played counted as wins, i don't think it has been solved yet, so don't stress on it eh?

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by lordlocla View Post
you can hack OR otherwise you make new charr
and youve got a great awesome technick finish all (noobs)
and dont loos

No... You cant.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by lordlocla View Post
you can hack OR otherwise you make new charr
and youve got a great awesome technick finish all (noobs)
and dont loos

i experienced it myself...
i am not bad!
but sometimes the noobs are lucky and win withonly a gripped hand...
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
This thread deserves to go to the hall of shame in my opnion.

Dude, simply, some people are epic, they are VERY good and got crusher moves, and sometimes they don't even play a lot (that helps having a big rate) and some of them have a big rate but lots of losses but LOTS more of wins too, like people with 10k of wins and 5k os losses, dunno

High rates aren't fishy, there are good people lurking around.
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
That's why I specifically said that I was suspicious of the 98% or higher rates (though 80%+ is still pretty extraordinary) - The people who have almost NO losses - that's ridiculous.

But I think it's been adequately explained.