Toribash
Originally Posted by TheSev View Post
Not even one of the rules , just make this clan die alrady , sheesh stop the drama .

You do realize your talking bullshit are you?
TheSev, Wildfire16, rubby, ManBreakfast, Delaid, Vii, Dikarika

Wild is now the leader of Guardians and the leader of forum. That's all. Now it's all up to him. You vote for going our clan to die and let's see what will Wildfire say
]
Wild didn't want to be the leader , he told me to remove him , i tryed with delaid but he was bussy , so there is no co-leader .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok, first, the thing that ticked me off is that if you wanted to kill it, have leaders vote and kill it publicly, dont go around sending shady pms telling people to leave.

second, dan is making a new clan, let this one die now that we've already (bleep)ed it up.

third, Echo, lemme quote this from an earlier post of mine for you:
Originally Posted by xicer View Post
This is now the second time this has happened to me. The first was in Epic. In Epic, VolcanoX/Eckz bailed without warning and handed me the leadership publicly without ever notifying me privately beforehand. Ultimately, I tried to keep it together but an inactive staff combined with my own lack of preparedness ended up killing Epic.

... so stfu about giving me the leadership, i don't need that, and frankly its a dick move. Also, im no longer officially a member of guard and have not been for about a week, ask sev.

Edit: I will not be responding to any further posts in this subforum beyond dan's "members" thread. I am no longer in guardian, so you people are no longer my problem. I just hope dan gets his clan up and running.
Last edited by xicer; Oct 25, 2008 at 02:28 AM.
well ill tell you why the sev left its cuz he wanted u to join big clans cuz u guys have skillz and he thought that if he stayed in gaurdian and kept you here ull be noobs he didnt want that...u wanna ask me how i know that dont bother its cuz i know the sev on real life he told me tho i wanted to be 3rd dan to join ur clan GAURDIAN but seems u guys are leaving so hope u luck ill go look for another clan bye