Toribash
Original Post
[Suggestion] Staff Status List

Visualization of my idea

Introduction:
The Community is mostly unaware whats going on in the Staff's issues to keep the game entertained such as a lack of item forgers who can make awesome event prizes.
(Notice how the house of card collapses, it's all about teamwork)
The Staff also can't just share all their info about their work for obvious reasons BUT.
I came to a idea that would improve the recruitment quality and make the Community aware when and what they should be applying for which leads to the improvement of the upkeep quality.

The concept:
I think of a pinned post on the News section that would contain a updated list of what type of help the Staff is looking for right now.

Summary:
keeping a socially entertained Community should be one of the most important aspects of the work,
and to maintain this quality there has to be a kind of connection between the staff and the Community not only to gather valueable information and react to them but also to let the Community know that we need more "housekeepers" to keep our game "tidy" from time to time and this would be the right tool for it instead of posting a recruitment every time it gets actually too bad.

Sorry if i made any errors, speaking over 4-5 languages without making mistakes is quite hard to me.

Last edited by Nikos; Sep 29, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
If there is a lack of staff members, they make a recruitement drive
If there is not a lack of staff members, they do not make a recruitement drive
h
We already have recruitment drives whenever a position needs more people
-----
ok thanks gargon
Last edited by Glimpsed; Sep 29, 2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glimpsed
Yay, both of you didn't understand anything even though i tried to explain it as detailed and short as possible. \o/
What did i expect. XD

Meanwhile he got triggered, and still doesn't understand anything. :)

Last edited by Nikos; Sep 29, 2016 at 07:20 PM.
explain how this is different to having recruitment drives when help is needed

Or are you saying that regular users should be able to do staff work?

OR

People should know how well the staff are doing because it's entertaining?
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD
Yay, both of you didn't understand anything even though i tried to explain it as detailed and short as possible. \o/
What did i expect. XD

Meanwhile he got triggered, and still doesn't understand anything.

ok then so can u explain why they are wrong??

you can apply to any staff position at all times, but you have higher chances to get in during recruitment drives. when we launch recruitment drives, we really need new members for that specific position, so we post threads in News, put banners up, etc. that's how the whole community knows that we are looking for new staff guys and, imo, that's enough for everyone to understand our intentions.

tl;dr: all staff positions are (technically) recruiting all the time; we launch recruitment drives when we need new guys, so this is pointless

i don't see why we would need this.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
all staff positions are (technically) recruiting all the time

You mean theoretically.
Also sorry but i'm not going to argue with You about something this obvious.
Too old for this.
Same applies to every triggered teenager above, sorry.
Last edited by Nikos; Sep 29, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
You mean theoretically.

any staff position that can be applied to is open all the time, recruitement drives signify exceptional need for new members. What do you not understand here, is english not one of the over 4-5 languages you speak?
h
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
You mean theoretically.
Also sorry but i'm not going to argue with You about something this obvious.
Too old for this.
Same applies to every triggered teenager above, sorry.

You can't suggest something and then refuse to argue the points raised against your idea - that isn't how discussion works at all.

All of Arctic's points stand currently - unless you can provide some reasons to refute what he said nothing will happen.
There's a difference between an argument and a discussion, and nobody was trying to argue with you or getting 'triggered'. We were simply asking you to further explain why this would be better than the recruitment drives, which we're still waiting on. So far, you've just been saying that people are younger than you and calling people idiots because they don't understand why your idea would benefit the community at all, rather than actually convincing people to support your idea (not the way to go about making an S&I thread).

And I know that you addressed the fact that there are already recruitment drives in the OP, if that's what we all "didn't understand".
Glimpsed