ES Recruitment Drive
Hey Clint, would you like to make a warrior skeleton full sets for me, I'll pay.
Last edited by Yienz; Oct 5, 2020 at 12:15 AM.
Originally Posted by Yienz View Post
Hey Clint, would you like to make a warrior skeleton full sets for me, I'll pay over 100k

That price is really low for a set, I received your friend request on discord If you're willing to do a good amount in USD we can negotiate there.
-----
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
Hey Clint, Can you do me a realistic Hisoka Head texture from Hxh , Ill pay up to 60k

Dm me on discord,
Clintlicious#5698

We can talk about it there ) and maybe you can raise the price up a bit
Last edited by Clint; Oct 4, 2020 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just received my set from Clint that I requested and absolutely love it

It was done in great time and made perfectly for what I asked.

10/10 - IGN

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Made this set for Goughy!

If you need anything made, I'm currently only doing requests for USD I'll do tc only if you match the amount of the to the USD I'm going to ask for. Please dm me with all the details and references and Price you are offering me so we don't have to wait for each other to respond. my discord is - Clintlicious#5698
Last edited by Clint; Oct 5, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
Hello! I thought I'll give you guys an update on what's going on!I'm currently working on this set which will be finished very soon, after that I have another jointed set that I gotta make and 2 others heads.

If you want to request anything, please make sure to dm me on discord at Clintlicious#5698
make sure to dm with all the references , ideas and details of the set/head you want me to make and the price you are going to offer me for it. I'm currently only accepting USD but if you want to pay in tc you have to match the amount of USD that I'm going to ask for in tc, since I'm just going to sell the tc after. I hope you guys are having a great day good bye!
Simple bump, still working on those two sets and heads, dm me on discord for more requests Clintlicious#5698
almost finished with the 2nd set make sure to send me a request right now if you want your request to be done quick
Finished this set.
I only have 2 requests right now that aren't gonna take that much time, so if you want to get in the queue and get your request done quick. now's your chance. I am only accepting USD right now usless you pay me alot in tc. make sure to dm me with all the details and references of what you want me to make. dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
Alright, this one's finished
I now have about 4 requests out of which two are for sets, this is going to take me a while to do but not that long. if you want your request to be done quick you have to get in the queue before someone else does. I only take USD and if tc then 1 USD/ 20k rate. dm me on discord with all of the references and details of what you want me to make. please do not wait for my response instead just leave all of the details in the dm and when I get on I'll let you know if I would accept your offer or not. please do not lowball me with tc.

my discord is Clintlicious#5698
Finished this head hands and feet request
also I only have a set that I am currently working on because for some reason I forgot who were the other two people that gave me the requests if you are one of them please remind me of your request ;c

If you want to request anything make sure to dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698