Toribash
Original Post
neverse replay thread
im going through my replays to clean out storage space so i thought i might as well post a bunch of them here so if i decide to delete them one day, they'll at least be somewhere.

(ive never done this before and have no idea where this thread goes. theyre spars, yes, but theyre also multiplayer, and i might be intersparsing singleplayer ones as well in the future)

most of these have been collected throughout the years, some blatantly better than others. i don't much consider myself a replay maker, so my movements may be entirely rough, unusual, or tough to look at for some of the more veteran replay makers out there.

regardless, i encourage you, yes, you, if you think you have the time and effort to put forth, to point out all of my mistakes over the years

im a big boy, i can take it and use it to improve. i'll try to provide context about what i remember for each replay, and also some of my replay names are just gibberish

aeaeae.rpl - right around the time i returned to the game seriously and joined TANG in early 2019, a casual spar with heart that ended prematurely

aeasesafsdgfhg.rpl - a quick spar beginning that ultimately went nowhere.

aerdf.rpl - another spar with heart in early 2019, shaking off the rust of hiatus

big cummie ft muun.rpl - i would consider this to be my first replay that, at the time, i was satisfied with creating. it was a fun little thing with my pal muun

clown world bonanza.rpl - around the same time as above, i wasn't quite satisfied with my wobbly appearance. i really like the ending though, thanks to haku for putting up with my wobbly ass movements

crushing blows.rpl - a spar with lvl9, one of the members who joined TANG a bit after me.

vbcvncvbn haku.rpl - a quick spar with haku, i still like this one.

thats... thats it really. i'll update the thread with new ones if i manage to make more replays i like
Attached Files
aeaeae.rpl (952.8 KB, 3 views)
aeasesafsdgfhg.rpl (165.5 KB, 2 views)
aerdf.rpl (336.3 KB, 2 views)
big cummie ft muun.rpl (548.8 KB, 3 views)
clown world bonanza.rpl (421.8 KB, 2 views)
crushing blows.rpl (319.9 KB, 3 views)
vbcvncvbn haku.rpl (388.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Neverse; Mar 7, 2020 at 01:16 AM.
all is as all should be