Toribash
Original Post
Removed Threads.
Just to let you know I can translate spanish also. and a Lil Turkish
Where can we apply for a promotion to a teacher?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Where can we apply for a promotion to a teacher?

Ah yes, a thread for app's would be good.
Oh did we get offical org? Good
And If I'm wanna be a teacher , then I must be take a test with the best teacher here?
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Chamara: we are waiting for Ala to post the recruitment thread, in case he wants to change something.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Thanks for making tama's dreams come to life
hi guys. this is tama's cousin. very few of you may know me, because the people that do know me are mainly on skype. That and im not on the forums often lol

i wanted to thank you so much for bringing tamas dream to life. this is amazing and i wish he would've stayed! hes sitting next to me now (im on his laptop again ) and he's literally shedding tears. i bet you guys wish he wouldve stayed as well... but fear not, he said he'll be visiting next week. "seeing this is worth a visit" he says. means i wont get to play .

good job and thank you so much guys
dot
Getting to business.
Well, this is my first time running anything official. I figure the best way to handle this is to make a to-do list, which I'm hoping to finish in about an hour or so.

Here's my plan so far:
Make an application thread. (sticky)
Make a chat thread. (sticky)
Make a replay thread. (sticky)
PM all teachers the password to the teachers board. (...ugh.) TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER, ALL TEACHERS SHOULD PM ME AND ASK FOR THE PASSWORD.
Make an about us thread. (sticky)
Make a removed thread. (closed)

Post other things here that I should do. Thanks, guys.

For those of you who have made threads involving the aforementioned tasks, I hope you don't mind if I make them my own thread and merge your threads to the removed area. Having the threads posted under my name makes it a bit easier. You won't lose your post counts.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM.