Toribash
Original Post
Custom Body Parts
Now don't shoot this down. I know that people have said this before but i would like to alter what some have said.... Anyways... Make only certain body parts be able to alter its shape just by a tad but still have the same hit box. I think it'd be very cool to have this idea just for the fact of more character variety. And if this doesn't work than my next idea was clothes but that seems like it wouldn't work for many reasons.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by FireKicks View Post
then he would get DQ'ed and you get a better win record and some tc

Point is, toribash (Not minibash) was based to be equal.
This would destroy that.
mindless machine
Preset stances
Adding a new type of customization to toribash, preset stances.

We have something similar in minibash, setting up a stance in singleplayer and then using it in muiltiplayer. You could set yourself up sideways if you liked powerful kicks, start on all 4's and go straight for the spear tackle.

Not only would this add another level of gameplay to toribash, it'd allow for thematic fights, especially for newer players who've yet to master how to move at all, they could simply set up a simple boxer stance, giving them a fairer chance against better-skilled players.

Of course this could be easily abused in modes like aikido (in grabs and all), so it should be a toggleable when creating a server.

Just an optimistic suggestion

P.s though real-life skills are not really translatable into toribash, with this system, perhaps some knowledge of actual martial art's can finally be used(if only from the stance itself)
Last edited by tranman123; Jan 12, 2014 at 07:18 AM.
I would die if i jumped from my ego to my IQ.