Ranking
Nick: ToriG or TorG
Belt: 2nd Dan

I have had previous clans but i didn't technically leave them. I had a bad computer and every so often it would stop working and i would be kicked.

Why: I saw them fighting and i thought that this would be a good clan for me to learn and become stronger.

How: i could help others when they need it the most, maybe teach them some moves or how to keep calm when being bullied.

Favorite Mods: I would have to say wushu/mushu, Aikido/ABD, Jousting (when im bored), some Judo, and finally Rk-MMA.

I have never been banned. (Phew)

I have a great personality. I can handle insults, Put downs, stuff like that. I can take jokes very well, and i have a lot of friends in HS.

I do not have any replays/ D:
Last edited by ToriGod08; Aug 24, 2014 at 03:28 AM. Reason: forgot last part
Originally Posted by ToriGod08 View Post
Nick: ToriG or TorG
Belt: 2nd Dan

I have had previous clans but i didn't technically leave them. I had a bad computer and every so often it would stop working and i would be kicked.

Why: I saw them fighting and i thought that this would be a good clan for me to learn and become stronger.

How: i could help others when they need it the most, maybe teach them some moves or how to keep calm when being bullied.

Favorite Mods: I would have to say wushu/mushu, Aikido/ABD, Jousting (when im bored), some Judo, and finally Rk-MMA.

I have never been banned. (Phew)

I have a great personality. I can handle insults, Put downs, stuff like that. I can take jokes very well, and i have a lot of friends in HS.

I have met Torigod ingame and is very nice and a good player in general. My vote is a yes
ok, well decent app. better than most here. I trust Bear so that is a plus.

I'll say yes. invite sent. Welcome to the Bomb Squad!
-----
remember to go introduce yourself on the clan discussion thread!
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 24, 2014 at 05:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MJKidUSA View Post
I'm back
-----
Not really an application, and grammar is bad, my answer is NO.

Yea you left our clan and the way you acted today guaranteed that your not welcome here. Picking fights with people is not a good way to deal with anything. Also welcome to the clan torigod
Belt: Black Played since 2013 Fav Mod is Mushu, Judo, ABD, and aikido have never been banned or kicked yay
-----
i`m doin an app and i put my app for the clan
Last edited by Astralword; Aug 25, 2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok, well app didn't follow app guideline, and wasn't free form... It wasn't really an app at all. Sorry man it's a no
Umm... Astral. You need to make it better scroll to the top of page 11 and look at mine, and go to first page and follow the application wanted post. (What they want you to have) Tell us about yourself irl. Were a caring clan, and we need to be open to eachother. If you still need help im pretty sure there are a lot of people in here that would love to help.

"Stay Happy And Bash On!"
i changed my app guys
-----
Hi Guys My Name Is Rick in RL. Venom WAS a black belt only clan keep the WAS in mind I joined Venom when i was a Blue Belt my name INGAME is Astralword i`m a Black belt now i don`t get bullied that much i do karate and judo in real life so ik a lot my weak point in real life is i can`t take a harsh comment any harsh comment just breaks me up my nickname ingame are Astra Astral and Venom for some reason ;-; but still i really like Bomb i call it Bomb Squad cause i wanna :P anyways oh damn i forgot my age is 21 i have brothers and yeah. my FAV mods r Mushu, Aikido, ABD, judo and erm oh yeah Twinswords and jousting and anyways guys that``s it byee
Last edited by Astralword; Aug 25, 2014 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Astralword View Post
i changed my app guys
-----
Hi Guys My Name Is Rick in RL. Venom WAS a black belt only clan keep the WAS in mind I joined Venom when i was a Blue Belt my name INGAME is Astralword i`m a Black belt now i don`t get bullied that much i do karate and judo in real life so ik a lot my weak point in real life is i can`t take a harsh comment any harsh comment just breaks me up my nickname ingame are Astra Astral and Venom for some reason ;-; but still i really like Bomb i call it Bomb Squad cause i wanna :P anyways oh damn i forgot my age is 21 i have brothers and yeah. my FAV mods r Mushu, Aikido, ABD, judo and erm oh yeah Twinswords and jousting and anyways guys that``s it byee

So what I'm seeing here is that your in the clan Venom and your applying for our clan, this is considered clan hopping (unless Venom is dead) and most clans don't like this. For a free form app your grammar, capitalization, punctuation and overall sentence fluency is horrible. Your app is mainly just one long run-on sentence. I say no.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!