ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by calmdown09 View Post
I give this Hentai a yes. If you look closely he has a deeper meaning and it shows his spirit to join our clan. If this man doesn't get in i'm sure he'll kill himself. I'll even help him do it. Also let me in your clan.

No
application
Name (Real name): Nevin
Gmt: GMT -06:00
Belt: Black
Why do you want to join: upon very minimal research i found out this clan probably loves neckbeards and 4chan
Past Clans: unsure/ havent played in around 2 years
Why did you leave your past clan?: I was probably very inactive
What can you offer? : I believe i can offer i can offer uncommon humor and relatable stories of embarrassment throughout school/life in general
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?: yes, it would be the most action ive seen in years
Invited by some one?: no
Special Skills?: spaghetti
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: i convinced someone at my school i was a girl and had him believe i was on my way over to his house to have a three way with my mom
Playercard: (i believe this is it?)
Sp/mp replays: none
Do you accept hipotibor as your lord and savior?: yes
i like your name
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
Name (Real name): Nevin
Gmt: GMT -06:00
Belt: Black
Why do you want to join: upon very minimal research i found out this clan probably loves neckbeards and 4chan
Past Clans: unsure/ havent played in around 2 years
Why did you leave your past clan?: I was probably very inactive
What can you offer? : I believe i can offer i can offer uncommon humor and relatable stories of embarrassment throughout school/life in general
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?: yes, it would be the most action ive seen in years
Invited by some one?: no
Special Skills?: spaghetti
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: i convinced someone at my school i was a girl and had him believe i was on my way over to his house to have a three way with my mom
Playercard: (i believe this is it?)
Sp/mp replays: none
Do you accept hipotibor as your lord and savior?: yes

Roflmao

We're more like... The imgur comment section, or 9gag, except not as stupid.

Also replays?
Last edited by Rfifan; Dec 7, 2015 at 04:28 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
he's right.

example:
Attached Files
average skill level of duck.rpl (49.0 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff

edit: its been 3 years since he was last online, so not gonna bother looking for anything. The people who knew him probably quit or something
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/