Toribash
Name (Real name): The names Craig don't wear it out

Gmt: -5 or something I live in some sort of thing called right next to the Atlantic ocean

Belt: Custom (did buy some QI just because I had some Diablo 3 cash when I sold everything when I quit) forreal though i'm about 9th dan

Why do you want to join: Lots of cool people I see walking around these parts. Most of which have dabbled in the same interests I have which is replaymaking I do realize that this clan is basically on life support but don't worry I'll bring you flowers every day.

Past Clans: I have joined a bunch of joke clans in the past just because someone invited me to it or something the clans I stay in the longest I apply to so here is the list

Lost - first clan so I didn't really stay long
Ultimate
Rust - Joke
Family
TGS
Octopus - Joke
Atlantic - Bet, more info below

Why did you leave your past clan?: Well I was invited in the first place because I said to Notnoob on Skype invite me to Atlantic and then Thiggist bet me that I couldn't stay in it for longer then said months

What can you offer? : I can be slightly active if you want me to also I make replays every now and again. im level 66 paragon level with 4 max level characters on Diablo 3 im so cool i know i know I get all the women.

What underwear color?: Black right now, tiger thong is in my washer 8\

If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?: My uncle jack is a inconsiderate bitch omg he didn't get me the iphone 5 he got me these stupid fucking graphics cards fuck him
if anything ill give him a ladder if he promised to give me my rightfully
deserved iphone 5

Invited by some one?:
*trigger happy*

Special Skills?: The only thing I can do in Toribash really is replay make other then that I don't really know

Are you a funny guy? Prove it: are you a parking ticket? because you have fine written all over you

Playercard:

Sp/mp replays:

ps 5 is a collab between me and notnoob
Last edited by Internet; Mar 1, 2014 at 10:15 AM.
I can be slightly active

I don't think you'd need that in this clan.

Also, yes from me, if you really want to join. However we're pretty much dead, with mostly jingles being alive, he's desperately posting/bumping every 2 days or so :D.

I'm checking the forum every day though, even if I don't post anything, I know what's going on.
0x6869706F7469626F72
lol you actually did it éoé

anyways you have my yes. Probably gonna die within the first 3 days that you're here though :P
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 1, 2014 at 07:15 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
invited
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
So now we have a grand total of 4 active members?

Best clan evar :D
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
6 actually

you're asian you should be better at math
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Myself, Juhizz, GamerDaPro, Internet, Rfifan

Wait, who am I missing?
Damn, now I feel terrible :c

I can't even hit the soccer ball T,T