Toribash
Original Post
The Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by Slycooper
Slycooper:

To be honest, I don't think I've done much with this group except direct them to tutorials. I've only personally helped about 10 people, and it's not doing much help. I feel Unibash could do much better with these members. The staff in this group hasn't done much work that I know of. If I'm ever going to do something like this again, I should plan it first and not make something spontaneous. I thought it was only going to be a few people that would be joining this, so I could have one on one with them pretty easily.
I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, but I'd like this either moved to someplace, or deleted. Deleted preferably.

Closed by request. -SmileyJones

This is not another Aikido Organization!

The Aikido Trainers

We are a group of people that help anyone with mastering the amazing mod of aikido. We are the best of the best, and want to help you get better at aikido. We want you to excel in the tactic of aikido, that is why we have play it on a daily basis, and are here to help you. We work for free, we consider helping an important thing, not something stamped with a price tag. We will take time out of our day to teach you basic and advanced tips in the art of aikido. There are alot of uninformed toribash players that do moves step by step. Our goal here is to teach you how to one joint effects another, how gravity impacts tactic and certain situations. We want you to be the best of the best aswell, so you can continue to prosper as a well know aikido player.

What do you guys do?
We help players learn the mod of aikido, and the basics of it.
We can further experience players.

Class of '09
Welcome students and trainers! Here is the official list of players that will be here participating in the group. This list may change over time due to experience and the need to change players from Trainer spots to Student spots or vise-versa.

Leaders
Slycooper
Koridss
Huck
Ele

xStunnaman
SilentAssassin

Trainer is invite only, just play with us and we'll decide.

Darthcyclone
Dnamadness
Wammy1124
Shikodude11
Tuppi113007
Dumbellman
Gheorghe95
DeeJayy741
Drandlymat
Iwanna4get
CapnCrunch
BangBoogie
Dragoblade
DeadKenny
Calebgamb
JKrames25
PurpleOnes
LORDSlic3r
ManIOwnU
made4you
Granate08
XxXjhjXxX
JesseBean
kenork493
Alienblade
Vadimka1
FalconJab
Igginator
UricHunt2
Naturalist
GrayveXP
War_Hero
FlizzedXD
Dragenon
Full3ffect
Alextaker
LukePlop
Shenyan
bcool137
Sinistah
KoviRobi
Awolfers
Bullrider
Squirre1
Raawwr
Blizzlock
Hkp326
Bo21Bo
Soap95
Roblack
xlushoo
Merk3d
Joaopc
PieGod
JFJKD
Mrskid
Uberis
EeE33
Gocell
Veliar
Auzei
Sano
Exie
Lel

How do I choose?
Simply state which one you want to go under, you can go under both if you like. We can move you if we feel the need you need to be moved. You cannot state you want to be in the leaders section.
------------------------------
------------------------------
Please join us!
The best of the best to give you help, learn new styles, advice, tactics, all sorts of stuff!

The mod doesn't have to be just aikido, could be romanwrestling, tsmma, mostly anything!

We are a non-profit (free) help organization.
SOCIAL GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Stickicide's IRC Channel
Huck's Class IRC Channel
Huck's Class Times
Stickicide's Class Times

Last edited by SmileyJones; Feb 19, 2010 at 08:41 PM.
may I become a student Slycooper?

PS: I sent you 300 TC, even though it's free^^
Hurrah for Begginer Sanctuary sticky. Next ones that should come(imo): Wushu Trainers and Taekkyon Trainers
me too pls i am a aikido boon^^
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Reminder: It is your responsibility to join the group, remember to click the 'CLICK ME' button.

After you join the group, take a look at some of the threads, and especially the roster.
Hey.. How do i become a student I'm kinda ashamed off posting here cuz i'm blackbelt... but i have grown in toribash playing wushu, jousting, kickbox and taekkyon... but i'm getting woried cuz most of the tourneys are aikido... and i rarely pass my first battle... i need i teacher, a good one, so i'm looking for you guys... i also WANT to pay a tax, only to make he school bigger... so repeating, how i became a student

#TribeOn
YOu are one now.
How do you want as a teacher? Pick one from the trainers list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
definitely AlphasoniK... he made my avatar!!^^

And put my name at the students list

#TribeOn