Toribash
im like a newby,can you do a tutorial that shows how to make the blood stay on the floor insted of disappearing,like on all the videos?plzzzzzplzzzzz
Originally Posted by etodat View Post
im like a newby,can you do a tutorial that shows how to make the blood stay on the floor insted of disappearing,like on all the videos?plzzzzz*bounce*plzzzzz

You need to have Shaders on to have the blood spill on the floor.
..To enable Shaders, run Toribash, and on the menu: Setup -> Options -> tick Shaders and Fluid Blood
....If you can't enable Shaders, update your graphics card's drivers.
......To update your graphics cards, go to Run, and type dxdiag, and press Enter.
......A window should pop up, go to the Display tab and check the name of your graphics card.
......Copy it and paste it in Google and add drivers to the end, that should give you the page of the download page.
........If you still can't enable Shaders, search for your issue with the Search function.
........If you can't find a solution for your problem, then your graphics card doesn't support shaders, which means you can't get the blood spilled on the ........floor.
im horrible at manip replays. any tips?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
i know this was answered earlier but it didn't really make seance to me

i see people with signatures saying click her i get 30tc ect ect
1 do they really get 30tc?
2 how do i make my own signature where i get 30tc every time somone clicks it?
Last edited by dragoblade; Dec 8, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Can someone make a tutorial to make good metal effects in heads?

Thanks for the time to all that read this.
hmm...is there a tutorial on how to make really good eyes for heads?...cause thats my problem..i can make a good head but the eyes i dont arnt that good

also a mouth

so please could somone make an eyes and mouth tutorial ?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by kaiser69 View Post
Can someone make a tutorial to make good metal effects in heads?

Thanks for the time to all that read this.

Maybe search for Photoshop/Gimp tutorials for that.
Pixel2life has some good tutorials for both.

Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
hmm...is there a tutorial on how to make really good eyes for heads?...cause thats my problem..i can make a good head but the eyes i dont arnt that good

also a mouth

so please could somone make an eyes and mouth tutorial ?

Just practice I guess and remember that everything you draw in the head will get stretched 200% horizontally.
ok i want to start making sets but i dont have the money to buy a full texture set to make them and if you can sell a texture set without having a full texture set how do you show all the textures on you?
holla holla get dolla
This might be what you're looking for.
Last edited by Giantz; Dec 13, 2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
hi