Ranking
Re: ToriBash WallPapers
Originally Posted by veb
I don't like it because I'm not in it : lol

I was going to add you, but then i saw your head texture and had no idea what colour to make the body.

That texture is scary

Very scary
<( O )>
Ahh, indeed it is, but I have another head called veb2. It's teh sekrit head.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Oh, nice :o

The blood really gives it character. (Veb, I must have that head :-*)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Ouch! Death by hampasword is certainly an honorable way to die, though. I'm sorry that you and Foxie look so saddened by my performance in that image. You're an art god, Cevy baby
Didn't see this stuff 'till now. That's terribly mighty awesome

Fav'ed and watched.
i think u did this in 3dsmax, if so how u do the blood? i have gmax (free 3dsmax but a little worse) and was wondering.

Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
i think u did this in 3dsmax, if so how u do the blood? i have gmax (free 3dsmax but a little worse) and was wondering

Well.... Basically Gmax (Shudder) is 3dsmax 4 cut down and had alot of features removed. Particularly rendering, particles, and anything useable or cool. Get yourself a Demo of 3dsmax8 and realise awsomeness.

I did use 3dsmax 8, and the blood was damn easy. Origionally the blood was a series of complex particles and blood sprites, but that ended up looking totaly crap. So i spent 5 minutes creating a blood texture with some bloody brushes in Photoshop, adding some blood alpha, then using the transform tool to skew, scale and distort its way to coolness.
<( O )>
nice work i might try and moke some of this stuff... i was makeing a movie put windows movie maker died and so the movie died... stupid windblows =/
that is the greatest thing to happen to screenshots since hampa made toribash please make more they are awesome