Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Diss Tracks and Singles

Context
Unlike some members of Toribash, I produce. This track announces my return to the Toribash Rap game.

Lyrics
Cummies on the floor [There is a white stain on Gentleman's carpet]
Cummy candle's the source of the lore [The stain came from a white, scented candle]
Don't fuck with me or vibe with the squad?
Finna kick your ass out the motherfuckin' door [Be friendly to Gentleman's friends or else he will be extremely unfriendly towards you.]

We got Fred with the strap;
Not talking 'bout Wii, better watch your back. [Fred keeps a gun on him. And not a Wii controller.]
Y'all gotta move x2
Don't fuck with me.
You better...shoo! [If you ain't cool with Gentleman, go away]

Livi run with the pack.
On the come up, she making racks upon racks. [olivia is a Toribash God and will bank your broke ass]
Track's getting hot with me in the stu' [Gentleman's bars are so fire, they broke the A/C unit in the recording studio]
My girl 'Liv is sick, someone bring her the stew! [olivia is suffering from a heatstroke as a result of Gentleman spitting fire]
Ayy, we iced up like we are some Jews. [A double entendre. Someone brought ice to calm down olivia's fever, and Gentleman and his friends own a lot of jewelry.]
Been a year since I last waved adieu. [Gentleman has not produced a track since 2019.]
You've been waiting for the comeback, yuh.
Lemme learn you something: I did too! [ ]

Previous Projects