ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[SOLVED] Alt account help
These are some questions that i have been wondering about. It would be great if someone would answer them( they are all related to my alt):

Is it possible to transfer all earned qi onto another account?

Is it allowed to use heads/sets that i have bought on my main on my alt(i wouldn't be wearing the same head/set ever at the same time)?

Is it possible to delete my alt in order to get a name change to the alts name?

thanks
phail wale
1)Read this
2)You can transfer the items to one another accounts though it'd be troublesome
3)You cannot delete an account,but you can get a name change
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by Tr1n1t33 View Post
These are some questions that i have been wondering about. It would be great if someone would answer them( they are all related to my alt):

Is it possible to transfer all earned qi onto another account?

Is it allowed to use heads/sets that i have bought on my main on my alt(i wouldn't be wearing the same head/set ever at the same time)?

Is it possible to delete my alt in order to get a name change to the alts name?

thanks

1) you cannot transfer qi between accounts anymore.

2) You should be able to without any problems. Staff can check your login history and note that the ip's match but again, like was said before my answer, there's still a chance it will attract unwanted attention.

3) Accounts can't be deleted by request. You could get a name switch. Basically an Admin or Smod would switch the names of the accounts for the price of a regular namechange. I've heard of plenty of my friends doing that before and it only cost them 100k (regular price) for the name change. Having the name reserved already eliminates the rule about how the name you want has to have been inactive for at least 3 years.

Hope this helps. o7
1) you cannot transfer qi between accounts anymore.

So your saying you could in the past?
Why can you not now?
Errors? Too many problems?