ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] Jaeger
If you know the inspiration behind this head, good on you for having excellent taste. If you don't, here's a minor reference image to give you a better picture of what I was going for:
http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/...eren-titan.jpg

This is a pretty late WIP, but I'm sharing it in hopes that I can get some good tips before I put the finishing touches on it.

WIP

My biggest concern right now is the hair, considering I've always had trouble with drawing it, and the highlights are a pain in the ass as well. If there's anything else, feel free to give some CnC.

EDIT: Alright, this'll more likely than not be the final version.

Fin

EDIT: I lied.

NotFin

"Now With Hands!"

Hand

Last edited by Nomad; Oct 5, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
Preposterously dank.
The hair looks pretty good atm maybe a little bit more detail but the problem for me is the mouth i don't know how it would like in game maybe a ingame shot.
Only If I Could Suplex

holy shit nomad i didnt know you could texture!

the head looks really good for an early wip, but thew mouth looks a bit odd. spinny maybe?
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Oh right, the image I posted doesn't really explain the mouth. I promise it's supposed to look like that, and I'm not just shit at perspective.
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...3007298186.png

Also, might as well include an in-game shot.
Preposterously dank.
Wow this is a head you really don't see every day, great job it's great how you did something diff from everyone else, the nose could use a bit more work but who cares great job bud.
I'd like to see the sides of the head though I wanna see how the ears turned out.
i am the best in toribash
Thanks War, here's a side-shot for you.

Anyway, the shading on the chin and lower jaw in the final version is kind of bugging me because it just seems so... vague? Don't really know how to put it, but again, suggestions are welcome.
Preposterously dank.
The hairline is a bit high IMO, I would squash the face a tiny bit and maybe move it down. The nose is odd because the light is coming from a different direction than the rest of the head.

Red arrow is the nose light and the yellow is where it appears to come from everywhere else on the head.

Other than that, it's a pretty solid head. Good job, keep it up.
Ah, good call on the nose. I'll see what I can do about that, but adjusting the hairline might be a bit dodgy this late in the game.
Preposterously dank.
the chin is a bit high up, it would help to move the picture down a bit and fill in the gradient, it would solve the high hairline problem too.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko