Toribash
Original Post
TC LOANS
WELCOME

Hey everyone, this is gonna be a bit new a bit different but all the best things are :3

I will now be open to loaning TC to individuals in the Toribash Community.
My Target Audience:

- I will be looking to extend my services prodomenantly to Duelers in the community, who are active regularly and known and can be trusted. I Will Always Hold The Right To Refuse A Loan To Anyone Without Providing A Reason.

- I will be looking to extend my services to people who are looking to start betting servers, Not Betters Themsleves. I Will Always Hold The Right To Refuse A Loan To Anyone Without Providing A Reason.
How Will This Work?
Example:
If you are looking to for a Loan I woudl ask you simply leave a request on this thread (Preferably no PM's)

"Hey I am looking for a of xxxxTC. Reason for the loan there is currently a xxxxTC Server, I Can pay it back in xxxxDays, However until xxxxTC is Returned I have sent xxxx As Collaterall (This is what I will keep in the event you unfortunatley go bust)"

"Hey I am looking for a loan of xxxxTC. Reason for the loan would be so I can start a bet server I need the loan to cover xxxxTC Decapprize, xxxxTC for the Broadcast(s), I can pay it back in xxxxDays, However, until xxxxTC is returned i have sent xxxx as Collaterall (This is what I will In the event you dont pay)"

Paying The Loan Back:

Here are my terms and conditions, depending on the reason you have stated in your request what your loan is for the amount paid back in return will vary. I will charge each loan with a 10% interest so for those who aren't gifted it in the maths department. If I loan you 50k in return you will pay back 55k. There will be NO late fee payment. Furthermore, If you have taken a loan out for the purpose of dueling with TC I ask in return, that I recieve a further 20% of earnings made from duels. Again those who are not gifted in the maths department if win a total 50k PROFIT from duels I will expect 20k on top of the 10% from the intial loan. Example:

You take a 50k loan with 10% interest you have to pay 55k in return, you have made 100k from the loan I will charge you 20% of this 100k equalling 20k so all together you in return pay me 75k.

If I loan you 50k for a betting server you will also be charged with 10% interest fee, furthermore, I will also charge you a further 15% of TC made from Being House (Not your bets). For example, if you make 100k from the House in return I will charge you 15% equalling 15k so all together you will pay me 70k in return.

Let me know what you think!
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

As everyone knows, LOANS ARE NOT SUPPORTED IN ANY WAY BY THE MARKET SQUAD.

Other thread and organizations (like the one mentioned by Father) have already been removed before for the same reason and this kind of thread should not be posted anywhere anytime.

Again, loans are not supported by the market squad and you loan TC's at your own risk. We do not provide refunds in cases of loan scam and this type of transaction should be avoided by both parties.

Closing this thread.
R.I.P Static