Ranking
Original Post
public judofrac lobby
hey, since public judo has been on for a long time i would like to get the public judofrac room to come back in the game, judofrac is basically judo, with a tiny bit less of random, and more skill involved, would be nice since the judo community is growing strong thanks to vaporwavve and the saints boys
WE. GO. JIM.
WOULD love to support this ideah i miss the old judo frac pub lobby feels so out of place with out the more skilled judo mod. and is just so much fun to play and we bois would appriciate it if we could have it back
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
I want this to come back to, had fond memories on public judofrac. +1 to this most definitely.
When you make your siggy back in 2012 so you gotta be mlg.
Judofrac, more like Judocrack.
As someone who has enjoyed Judo since 2008, I can say JudoFrac plays differently enough from Judo to deserve it's own Lobby Spot, and unlike other mods it has a strength of already enticing the pre-existing judo crowd into playing it as well.

More importantly, I believe there is enough popularity around Judo currently to justify it being fragmented into two lobbies without diminishing either potential micro-community.
I can personally vouch that the Judo community would only increase its engagement time with the game if JudoFrac was added, I do not feel both lobbies existing would punish either.

This would also help new players understand the Judo world better-- because lets not forget, most players congregate in the Public Lobbies now as that is where most other faces congregate. So in my mind, belt restricted rooms don't work, new players go to public rooms anyways.

So, these new people can play JudoFrac to get past the insanity of dismemberment during their initial learning process, then when they're ready they can venture into the odd world of "regular" Judo.
This is only part of the natural cycle that could be created within our community if we choose to implement JudoFrac.

We could revise what's best to do with our overall smaller community, does the current server layout really take full advantage of the players we're keeping engaged?
Last edited by Vaporwavve; Dec 30, 2021 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Sus
2 in the Meme, 1 in the Dream.