Original Post
Flash Set
Artist : Obito
Prev owner : Unity
Recolor : No
Size: 512x512

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

If you can play it slowly, you can play it quickly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bringing up my post, bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Ryuu, I would like to recolor it, i'm interested. Pazzi put 15k, that is my all cash for sure, but steel I have some stuff on me, or textures to trade.
15k + a trade item or texture that is my offer.

Btw, at the time, I was known to own some good stuff, dm me
Last edited by Astral; Feb 10, 2022 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Yeah, the seller may not know who I am. But I got some sick to trade.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Sold
Last edited by ryuu; Apr 30, 2022 at 12:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]